CASTROL OIL GRAND-PRIX 4L
10W-40 POWER1 LE
CASTROL OIL GRAND-PRIX 4L 10W-40 POWER1 LE
Castrol 4T Grand Prix 10W-40 Engine Oil, with the specifications "Exceeds API SG and JASO MA-2", with HC-synthetic components for modern motorcycle engines.
Minimises deposits and keeps your engine clean and operating at top performance. Ideal for use in wet clutches.
- exceeds API SL, JASO MA-2.
Contains: 4 litres
What are HC-synthetic engine oils?
Engine oils with HC-synthetic components are among the most advanced semi-synthetic oils on the market today. They are obtained from catalytic hydrocracking, which means they have the following improved quality characteristics:
- High clutch compatibility
- Improved cold flow properties
- Improved thermal and chemical stability
- Faster lubrication of the engine at start-up
- Significantly improved engine cleanliness
- Greater overall protection for engine components
Engine oils, lubricants and care products
Castrol products enjoy an excellent reputation worldwide. Motorcyclists in particular appreciate the high quality of the oils, lubricants and care products developed especially for them. Castrol relies on intensive research and extensive testing, whether chain spray, fork oil or fully synthetic engine oil. The most extreme tests take place not least in racing - and have done so for more than 100 years. Nothing better than Castrol can happen to your motorbike.
The Louis Special Editions. Co-developed by Louis, customised in response to wishes expressed by you, produced by well-known manufacturers, and available only from us. This is what makes our exclusive products special. Look for the tag "Only from Louis" and the bargain prices.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?
"Motorrad" magazine tested twelve engine oils in its 15-2013 issue. Castrol Grand Prix / Grand Prix S was rated VERY GOOD and awarded a BEST BUY. The following features were given special mention:
- Motorbike-specific additive formulation
- Top Castrol quality at a knockdown price
(Nine out of twelve oils tested were rated "Very Good", and two Best Buys were awarded)