Held 51929.47 leather jacket
Held 51929.47 leather jacket
If you want your new leather jacket to be stylish but not fancy, and made of thick leather, yet soft, then you should take a look at the Held 51929.47 Leather Jacket. It features a casual cut and an attractive, matt look, plus it feels great when you pull it on. So how will you look when you wear it on your motorbike? Fantastic!
- Stretch leather at the sides
- Decorative leather trim
- All-round connection zipper
- 4 outside pockets
- 2 inner bags
- Removable soft protectors for your shoulders and elbows
- Elbow protectors are height-adjustable
- ISO 4916 safety seams at the impact points
- Optional: SUPER SHIELD - back protector (48 -54: 20019169 or 20019210, from 56: 20019181 or 20019036 can be retrofitted
- Cowhide, approx. 1.1 mm - 1.3 mm thick
- Fixed lining, 50% polyester, 37% cotton, 10% polyamide
- Shoulders and elbows reinforced with foam padding, 100% polyester
Please note that a different size guide applies to this product.
You can find it under "Documents".
Tip: The loops on the inside of the jacket are for inserting the Held Clip-In jackets.
Made by bikers for bikers
What began as a small glove-making business back in 1946 is now one of Germany's largest motorcycle clothing and accessory firms. Ever since they developed the first out-and-out racing glove for Toni Mang, back in 1983, Held has rightly been regarded as THE glove brand. Continuous development and innovation coupled with top-quality craftsmanship have built an excellent reputation. And one that has long since extended far beyond gloves: textile and leather clothing, helmets, tank bags and saddlebags are just a few of the products from the Allgäu-based family firm creating a sensation around the biking world.
Most traditional, high-quality outer material with cult status for motorcycle clothing and accessories. Unmistakable in its natural, high-quality look, the strong image, ideally suited to both figure-hugging and highly functional designs. The biker's "second skin" still has the edge over any textile material when it comes to safety and resistance to abrasion and tearing. The way the material stretches as the clothing is worn means that leather clothing adapts to the body contours ideally, thus also guaranteeing that protectors fit optimally. Leather clothing should therefore always be bought with a close fit. Impregnation, leather oil and surface coatings guarantee good weather protection and a degree of rainproofing, but unfortunately also limit the breathability. Relatively heavy, but enthusiasts value this as a "quality feature". Looked after properly, it is very durable. Because leather does not itself offer much thermal insulation, the other features of the garment, or the base layers of clothing, must provide some help here.
ISO 4916 safety seam
Motorcycle clothing should offer you the best possible protection if you take a tumble.
If you slide across a rough asphalt surface, an abrasion-resistant outer fabric only helps as long as the seams can take the strain. This is why the safety-critical seams on many Louis products are manufactured according to the ISO 4916 standard, that is to say with a visible and a concealed seam. This means that the material will still hold together if the visible seam is torn open by friction.
The Louis Special Editions. Co-developed by Louis, customised in response to wishes expressed by you, produced by well-known manufacturers, and available only from us. This is what makes our exclusive products special. Look for the tag "Only from Louis" and the bargain prices.
- Non waterproof outside pockets: 2
- non waterproof outside pockets: ergonomic
- Class: AA
- Certification: EN 17092:2020
- Country of manufacture: Pakistan
- Reflective material: None
- width adjustment: None
- protector pockets prepared for: Back protector
- removable protectors: Shoulders and elbows
- additional feature: None
- removable lining: None
- permanent lining: Blended fabric
- membrane: None
- reinforcement: On shoulders and elbows
- outer shell: Cowhide
Overview of product features
- ISO 4916 safety seams at impact points
- Height-adjustable elbow protector
- Stretchable applications
- All-round connecting zipper
- Inside pocket(s)
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?