Held Ayana II 5711 Women’s 1-Piece
Held Ayana II 5711 Women’s 1-Piece
This is the successor to the Held *Ayana I* women’s one-piece suit with an even better fit. Snug, rocking – the *Ayana II 5711* is the sporty women’s motorbike one-piece suit made of strong cowhide leather that feels like a second skin.
So that you don’t stew in your own juices on particularly warm days on the track or road, the *Ayana II* features a decent ventilation concept. Held provides each suit with perforated leather inserts, and the front zip can be opened quickly for ventilation. A separate zip behind it with breathable mesh allows the wind to pass through almost unhindered, which definitely makes sense from 25°C and above.
- Perforation at the chest, front and thighs
- Elastic inserts at the front, at the arms, in the rear from the crotch to the hem, and at the crooks of the knees, 74% polyamide, 18% aramid, 8% polyurethane
- 3D spacer fabric at the back, 100% polyester
- Front zip with mesh inserts (can be used also as AirVents)
- Leather stretch for the knees, elbows, shoulders and back
- Comfortable collar with soft trim
- SAS-TEC tailbone reinforcement (not a certified protector)
- Includes knee sliders
- Aerodynamic back hump
- 2 inner pockets
- Removable SAS-TEC shoulder, elbow, knee and back protectors
- Continuously adjustable elbow, knee and back protectors
- Safety seams in accordance with ISO 4916 on fall positions
- Optional: retrofittable Held chest (20019086) and hip protector (20019189 or 20019198)
- soft, durable cowhide leather, 1.0–1.2 mm thick
- Double leather on the trouser seat
- Permanent mesh inner lining, 100% polyester
Made by bikers for bikers
What began as a small glove-making business back in 1946 is now one of Germany's largest motorcycle clothing and accessory firms. Ever since they developed the first out-and-out racing glove for Toni Mang, back in 1983, Held has rightly been regarded as THE glove brand. Continuous development and innovation coupled with top-quality craftsmanship have built an excellent reputation. And one that has long since extended far beyond gloves: textile and leather clothing, helmets, tank bags and saddlebags are just a few of the products from the Allgäu-based family firm creating a sensation around the biking world.
- kneeslider: close-fitting
- Class: A
- Certification: EN 17092:2020
- Country of manufacture: Vietnam
- Kneeslider: Incl.
- Eflective material: None
- width adjustment: None
- protector pockets: back-, chest- and hip-protector
- removable lining: Shoulders, elbows, back, knees
- Additional feature: None
- removable lining: None
- permanent lining: 100% polyester mesh lining
- Membrane: None
- Reinforcement: Double layer of leather on seat
- Outer shell: Cowhide
Overview of product features
- ISO 4916 safty seams at impact points
- Height-adjustable elbow and knee protector
- Stretchable applications
- Ventilation system
- Inside pocket(s)
- Aerodynamic shaped back
- Comfort collar with soft edge
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?