HEX SOCKET SCREWS
HEX SOCKET SCREWS 130-PC.
This bolt assortment has just about everything. Hexagon socket bolts (DIN 912), hex nuts (DIN 934) and washers (DIN 125). 130 nuts/bolts/washers in total. So you never have to search for long to find the exact bolt you need. Perfect!
Material: stainless steel (V2A)
Hexagon socket bolts:
- 6 M5 x 16 (DIN 912)
- 6 M5 x 20 (DIN 912)
- 6 M6 x 12 (DIN 912)
- 8 M6 x 16 (DIN 912)
- 6 M6 x 20 (DIN 912)
- 4 M6 x 25 (DIN 912)
- 6 M6 x 30 (DIN 912)
- 6 M6 x 35 (DIN 912)
- 4 M6 x 40 (DIN 912)
- 4 M6 x 50 (DIN 912)
- 4 M6 x 60 (DIN 912)
- 4 M6 x 70 (DIN 912)
- 4 M8 x 20 (DIN 912)
- 4 M8 x 30 (DIN 912)
- 4 M8 x 40 (DIN 912)
- 8 M5 (DIN 934)
- 8 M6 (DIN 934)
- 8 M8 (DIN 934)
- 10 5.3 mm (DIN 125)
- 10 6.4 mm (DIN 125)
- 10 8.4 mm (DIN 125)
It all began with a small motorcycle workshop in Hamburg. Since then, Louis has become Europe's largest motorcycle and leisure retailer. And even now, after more than three quarters of a century, we at Louis are no less passionate about life on two wheels.
Stainless steel is a collective term for rustproof steel. It is much more resistant to corrosion than non-alloyed steels. Stainless steel does not deteriorate, and is hygienic, UV-resistant, non-corroding, fracture-proof, non-toxic and environmentally friendly. It does not weather and can be recycled in its entirety, even after many years. Technically, the term "stainless steel" refers to corrosion-resistant steel alloys with a wide variety of compositions but always containing a high percentage of chromium (usually a minimum of 10.5%)
Stainless steel should be cleaned regularly like all other materials, especially after exposure to salty air (near the coast), and also at regular intervals.
Water can easily collect in corners, edges and screw connections, resulting in corrosion. So careful cleaning is important, and if necessary screws should be undone in order to clean the parts thoroughly.
Do not leave rusty steel parts against stainless steel to avoid the rust "contamination".
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?