JOUBERT CARGO NET
WITH 6 HOOKS, BLACK
For private use only. The VDI guidelines apply for commercial/technical use.
JOUBERT CARGO NET WITH 6 HOOKS, BLACK
JOUBERT Cargo Net:
With this net you can secure your luggage to the pillion seat or the luggage rack. 6 hooks and 35 holes enable you to hold down larger pieces of luggage (e.g. helmet, sleeping bag, etc.). Colour: black.
- Normal dimensions: 40 x 40 cm.
Note: Helmet/decoration not included.
Highly reliable - extremely comfortable - maximum security
Joubert was established in 1928 in Ambert (France) and has always been known as the expert for elastic cords, slings and textile straps. Over the years, the French company has become a leading manufacturer in the field of load securing, thanks to its modern corporate strategy, research activities and customer-oriented approach. Innovative products from Joubert, such as lashing straps and bungee cords, are highly reliable, extremely comfortable and offer maximum security.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?