FOR KERN-STABI PADD.STAND
FOR KERN-STABI PADD.STAND 2039, GALVANIZED
KERN-STABI 2039 Universal Paddock Stand - multiple test winner!
Extremely sturdy basic stand made of fully galvanised square tubing (30x30 mm) for optimal support and stability at all times. The basic stand for the successful modular system has great versatility and can be used with a wide range of accessories and adapters (e.g. as front or rear paddock stand). Ideal for servicing your motorbike or for winter storage. Equipped with strong double wheels for secure lifting and lowering. Freely adjustable width plus 7 height settings.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): approx. 59 x 59 x 26 cm
- Weight of stand: approx. 4.13 kg
- Height of support from ground: adjustable from 26 cm to approx. 40 cm
- Width between adapters: adjustable from 24 cm to approx. 43 cm
- Max. load 150 kg (total weight of motorbike up to 300 kg)
Note: Please order specific adapters for your vehicle and the handly extension separately (see "We recommend the following for this product").
Motorcycle paddock stands manufactory
For over 25 years, the name Kern-Stabi has stood for innovative motorcycle accessories with the highest robustness and quality of engineering. Having started as manufacturers of fork stabilisers, the metal construction specialists from Malterdingen in Baden have established themselves as the undisputed Number 1 in Germany in the field of bike assembly equipment and motorcycle hoists in particular. Whether in the garage at home, in the motorcycle workshop or in professional motor sport, the intelligent equipment from Kern-Stabi fulfils the requirements of every user - reliable, durable and safe. Multiple test wins in renowned motorcycle magazines attest to the outstanding quality and functionality. See for yourself!
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?
"Motorrad" magazine tested a total of 8 motorcycle stands in its 23-2010 issue. The KERN-STABI Universal Paddock Stand 2039 was rated "Very Good" and voted Test Winner.
Overview of all the ratings:
2 x Very Good, 2 x Good, 4 x Satisfactory, 1 x Best Buy, 1 x Test Winner.