LeoVince Nero Exhaust Systems
matt black, carbon end cap
LeoVince Nero Exhaust Systems matt black, carbon end cap
The LeoVince Nero rear silencer (slip-on) and also the full system (depending on motorcycle model) both have a mildly aggressive modern design. They give your machine that special touch of dominance and power - but without being overpowering in any way!
An outstanding feature of the LeoVince Nero is the stainless-steel outer sleeve with a black special coating, which makes it highly resistant to high temperatures and mechanical loads.
The shape of the silencer is the result of a development based on the LV-ONE line. The design and performance of the Nero are perfectly harmonised with the legal requirements.
- Super sound, typical LeoVince
- Manufactured from AISI 304 stainless steel, TIG welded
- With welded clamps made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Easy to install
- End cap made of carbon fibre
- EC type-approved
Always the first choice
Leo Vince - the name alone is enough to set any biker's pulse racing! It is evocative of innovative design, race track and ... of course, Italy. Born in Monticello d'Alba, near Torino, but now a truly international name! Scarcely any other exhaust manufacturer in the world has succeeded in building such a reputation for quality and performance over the last twenty years. Whether super-elegant, high-performance exhaust systems for modern scooters and maxi scooters or powerful slip-ons and bolt-ons - Leo Vince is always the first choice. The numerous test wins in motorbike magazines and the number of European Championship and World Championship titles are impressive proof of the innovativeness and superior engineering of this world-renowned brand.
Made in Italy
Modern vehicle accessories of different types now frequently carry an "E" approval mark valid throughout Europe. This "E" mark, which is made up of a combination of letters and numbers, is clearly displayed on the product and shows the application tested, the country in which testing was carried out and, where appropriate, the vehicle type to which approval applies. EC type approvals for exhaust systems, for example, are always issued for a specific vehicle type, whereas in the case of lighting, they apply to an entire group of vehicles, e.g. motorcycles.
This certification mark is the sole proof of legality stipulated by law, i.e. no written report or entry in the vehicle documents by a TÜV (German Technical Inspection Association) test centre is required. However, when it comes to installing accessories, the relevant guidelines of the Road Traffic Licensing Regulations (StvZO) must always be observed.
At a roadside check or a TÜV vehicle inspection, the registered keeper is only required to show the "E" mark. It is then up to the official in charge whether to check the mark with the Federal Motor Transport Authority (KBA) in Flensburg (or equivalent type approval authority in other countries), which is able to decode all certification marks.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?