MOTUL MOTOCOOL EXPERT
COOLANT, 1 LITRE
MOTUL MOTOCOOL EXPERT COOLANT, 1 LITRE
Motul *Motocool Expert* coolant is a ready-to-use coolant for closed cooling circuits, especially in motorcycles. Can be used all year round for all motorcycle engines (road, off-road, quads). Free of nitrites, amines and phosphates.
- No dilution with water required
- Prevents scale build-up in cooling circuits, especially tight cooling circuits. A special hybrid technology facilitates a perfect heat exchange and improves the performance of the engine
- Guarantees optimum overheating, frost and corrosion protection throughout the entire cooling system
- Excellent compatibility with sealing and hose materials
- Can be mixed with all coolants (organic and mineral)
- Very thermally stable and lowers the operating temperature
- Improves cooling performance, also in stop-and-go traffic
- Suitable for aluminium engines
Contains: 1 litre
Good to know:
Only one ready-made product such as Motul MOTOCOOL EXPERT should be used in hard water regions
Caution. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
List of compatible motorcycles
Premium lubricants and care products from France
Since its foundation in 1853, Motul has given the world of lubricants numerous highly successful technical innovations. Motul is credited, for example, with inventing multigrade oil (1953) and both semi-synthetic (1966) and fully synthetic (1971) engine oil. In addition to engine, gear and fork oils, the French companys MC Care brand offers its customers an extensive range of maintenance and care products. Thanks to its many years of experience in racing, Motul is now a renowned partner in the motorsport scene and supports numerous teams in national and international racing. Supporting young people is particularly important to Motul, which is why the lubricant manufacturer equips the young riders of the ADAC two-wheeler classes with its products. From 2020, MOTUL will also be an official lubricant partner of Kawasaki Germany and Kawasaki Austria.