MOTUL MOTOCOOL EXPERT
MOTUL MOTOCOOL EXPERT
Motul *Motocool* FL (Factory Line) coolant is a ready-to-use coolant for closed cooling circuits - especially in motorcycles. It offers optimum protection for state-of-the-art motorcycle motors made of lightweight aluminium/magnesium alloy.
Motocool is nitrite-, amine-, phosphate-, borate- and silicate-free.
- Prevents scale build-up, especially in tight cooling circuits.
- Highly effective additive package protects against corrosion and prevents cavitation in the cooling circuit
- Extremely high boiling point (+136°C / +277°F*)
- Reduces the engine operating temperature and ensures optimum power development, also under extreme conditions
- Excellent compatibility with sealing and hose materials
- Can be used in professional motorsport, if the rules permit
- Guarantees optimum overheating, frost and corrosion protection throughout the entire cooling system
- Can only be mixed with other coolants with the same basis (organic)
Contains: 1 litre
Good to know:
Only one ready-made product such as MOTOCOOL FACTORY LINE should be used in hard water regions.
Caution. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
List of compatible motorcycles
Premium lubricants and care products from France
Since its foundation in 1853, Motul has given the world of lubricants numerous highly successful technical innovations. Motul is credited, for example, with inventing multigrade oil (1953) and both semi-synthetic (1966) and fully synthetic (1971) engine oil. In addition to engine, gear and fork oils, the French companys MC Care brand offers its customers an extensive range of maintenance and care products. Thanks to its many years of experience in racing, Motul is now a renowned partner in the motorsport scene and supports numerous teams in national and international racing. Supporting young people is particularly important to Motul, which is why the lubricant manufacturer equips the young riders of the ADAC two-wheeler classes with its products. From 2020, MOTUL will also be an official lubricant partner of Kawasaki Germany and Kawasaki Austria.