RBF 700 FL, DOT 4, 0.5 L
RBF 700 FL, DOT 4, 0.5 L
Motul presents the fully synthetic racing brake fluid RBF 700 Factory Line DOT4 in a 0.5 l bottle. This amazing brake fluid is the product of extensive testing and vast motorsport experience. It is a high-performance product which consistently delivers maximum braking force under the extreme temperature conditions that braking systems are subjected to on the race track.
Motul RBF 700 FL fulfils the DOT 4 specification, which means it is highly recommended for high-performance road vehicles. In addition, it can be used in conventional hydraulic clutch systems for which DOT 4 is specified.
Motul RBF 700 FL is superior to conventional polyglycol-based brake fluids (DOT 3, DOT 4)
- Can be mixed with all DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 polyglycol-based brake fluids, but this is not recommended!
- Extremely high dry boiling point of 336°C, compared with other silicone- and polyglycol-based products, ensures safe braking under the most extreme riding conditions
- Very high wet boiling point of 205°C, compared with other silicone- and polyglycol-based products, ensures safe braking when humidity is high or there is rain on the race track
- During a race, your brakes have to withstand enormous thermal loads, so you should check your MOTUL RBF 700 FACTORY LINE after every other race, at the least, and change the fluid if necessary
- Brake fluid absorbs moisture from the ambient air, and this lowers the boiling point. It is therefore important to always store MOTUL RBF 700 FACTORY LINE under constant climatic conditions in its original container with the cap properly closed
- Contains: 0.5 litres
Motul RBF 700 FL must not be mixed with silicone-based brake fluids (DOT 5) or special mineral-based fluids (e.g. LHM). Fluid may damage your vehicle's paintwork and plastic surfaces. Wash off any spillages thoroughly with water.
If you get brake fluid on your skin, wash off with plenty of water.
Suspected of damaging the unborn child. Contains DIAMINES. May produce an allergic reaction.
Premium lubricants and care products from France
Since its foundation in 1853, Motul has given the world of lubricants numerous highly successful technical innovations. Motul is credited, for example, with inventing multigrade oil (1953) and both semi-synthetic (1966) and fully synthetic (1971) engine oil. In addition to engine, gear and fork oils, the French companys MC Care brand offers its customers an extensive range of maintenance and care products. Thanks to its many years of experience in racing, Motul is now a renowned partner in the motorsport scene and supports numerous teams in national and international racing. Supporting young people is particularly important to Motul, which is why the lubricant manufacturer equips the young riders of the ADAC two-wheeler classes with its products. From 2020, MOTUL will also be an official lubricant partner of Kawasaki Germany and Kawasaki Austria.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?