HALOGEN LAMP H4 60/55W
PHILIPS VISION MOTO +30%
HALOGEN LAMP H4 60/55W PHILIPS VISION MOTO +30%
The entry-level model in the Vision Moto range from Philips. With up to 30% more light than standard lamps, this Vision Moto lamp offers high quality at an attractive price.
- Type H4
- 12 V
- 60/55 W
- Base P43t
List of compatible motorcycles
High-tech motorcycle bulbs
Lighting systems for motorcycles are becoming more sophisticated almost by the day - thanks in no small part to Philips, inventors of Xenon HID bulbs. In fact, because of Philips, high-tech lights are also available to owners of older machines. And for those who aren't able to convert to xenon or LED technology, Louis supplies extremely powerful H4 and H7 bulbs from Philips. The latest generations of bulbs from Philips also offer incredible vibration resistance.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?
"Motorrad News" magazine tested ten H4 lamps in its 11-2013 issue. Philips Vision Moto (and one other product tested) was awarded a MOTORRAD NEWS BEST BUY. The following features were given special mention:
- More light on the road
- Increased range
- Very homogeneous light distribution
- Affordable price - good value for money