PROCHARGER 1.000 BATTERY
CHARGER + DIAGNOSTIC UNIT
PROCHARGER 1.000 BATTERY CHARGER + DIAGNOSTIC UNIT
The compact and universal device charges your motorbike starter battery in a flash thanks to 1000 mA of maximum charging current. The battery is also regenerated if it is in a poor condition. The unit is suitable for 6 V or 12 V motorbike, scooter and car
- Automatic charging current adaptation (I/U charging characteristic)
- Suitable for 6 V/12 V lead-acid, lead-gel, lead-fleece (AGM), calcium and pure lead starter batteries
- Battery test function
- Desulphating function
- Regeneration function for deeply discharged batteries
- Trickle charging function and overcharge protection (ideal for winter storage)
- Reverse polarity protected, short-circuit-proof and spark-proof
- charging clip cable
- ring terminal cable,
- operating instructions
Delivery without british power plug! Delivery without british power plug! If you nead an adapter, please also order item 10037394.
ProCharger: Regarded by many bikers as the ultimate in battery chargers. Where else can you get such outstanding quality and technology at affordable prices!? Every motorbike/scooter rider and car driver will find exactly the right ProCharger model for their requirements - from socket-powered compact unit through to sophisticated high-tech system. So you can be certain that your battery is always in perfect condition. Numerous top ratings in tests by the trade press plus enthusiastic customer reports repeatedly demonstrate that ProCharger gets the maximum service life out of your battery. ?What's more: the top model, ProCharger XL, is now also CAN-bus enabled.
- Number of LED status indicators: 8 LED´s
- Charging characteristic: I/U phase, U1-phase, U2-phase
- Charging current (max.): 1.000 mA
- Suitable to starter batteries with: 6V and 12V
Overview of product features
- Suitable for conventional lead acid batteries
- Suitable for maintenance-free gel batteries
- Suitable for maintenance-free AGM batteries
- Suitable for pure lead batteries
- Intelligent charging technology
- Short-circuit proof
- Automatic charging current adaptation
- Automatic charging shutdown
- Reactivation of deeply discharged batteries
- Trickle charging
- Desulphation function
- Automatic battery test before charging
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?