RAXIMO HANDLEBAR RISER
CLASSIC, 30MM HGT, SILVER
RAXIMO HANDLEBAR RISER CLASSIC, 30MM HGT, SILVER
If you want to sit a little more comfortably behind the handlebars of your motorcycle, then it may be worth looking at a Raximo handlebar riser. Here, for example, the Raximo *Classic* made of CNC machined aluminum. It brings in height 30 mm, which at first glance does not seem to be much. In consequence, however, you will sit much straighter, more upright behind the handlebars, which is particularly noticeable on longer routes positive for your back. The Raximo *Classic* are suitable for 22.2 mm handlebars.
- Increase of 30 mm
- with ABE, an entry in the papers is not necessary
- for handlebars with 22.2 mm diameter
- Aluminum CNC milled, including cover
Scope of delivery:
1 x Raximo handlebar riser *Classic*, left side
1 x Raximo handlebar riser *Classic*, right side
2 x covers
4 x screws
1 x ABE booklet with mounting instructions
Motorcycle accessories with a splash of colour
Raximo handlebars, grips, levers etc. are designed in Germany to give you high quality at affordable prices. These stylish CNC-machined parts are available in nine different colours. And it goes without saying that functionality and safety are always the top priorities. The manufacturer uses the IRRC (International Road Racing Championship) as its testing laboratory, with its own race team. All Raximo products come with the type approval if needed. Naturally! In a word, Raximo is just right for anyone who wants a cool look without ever compromising on functionality.
The German "Allgemeine Betriebserlaubnis (ABE)" (general type approval) authorises the use of the relevant accessories on the vehicle models listed in the certificate booklet. The certificate booklet must be carried along when driving and must be presented on request in the event of a traffic control or the main inspection (HU).
Accessories with an ABE do not have to be registered in the vehicle documents. However, if you do not want to carry the certificate with you at all times, you can have it registered (at a charge) by the TÜV, for example.
If the accessories are to be used on a vehicle that is not listed in the ABE, an individual approval is necessary.
The regulations in other countries may differ. Before ordering a product, please make sure that it may be used in road traffic in your region, your country.
This product is made of high-quality CNC-machined aluminium and will look great on your motorbike.
To ensure that it gives you many years of service, please observe the following care instructions:
1. After installing the product, and each time you wash your motorbike, apply a wax-based care product, e.g. Procycle Polishing Wax, Order no. 10004923 for protection against wind and weather. You may need to repeat the application after an outing in winter weather, rain or salty air (near the coast).
2. Remove any corrosion as soon as possible using a standard aluminium polish (e.g. Autosol Aluminium Polish, Order no. 10004421).
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?