M6-8 BOBBIN ADAPTERS
FOR ROTHEWALD BIKE LIFTER
M6-8 BOBBIN ADAPTERS FOR ROTHEWALD BIKE LIFTER
Rothewald Bobbin Adapters for the Rothewald "Profi" Universal Paddock Stand (Order no. 10002630):
If your motorbike's rear wheel swing arm has threads for bobbins (as is usual with sports bikes), then these patented click bobbin adaptors are the perfect solution. The integrated quick-action safety locking system makes jacking up the tail of your motorbike extremely safe. Compatible with the Rothewald "Profi" Universal Paddock Stand.
The following versions are available:
- For motorcycles with M6 x 1.5 or M8 x 1.5 thread in the rear wheel swing arm; e.g. for all Aprilia, Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha models, and also Kawasaki ZX10 from 2011 onwards with original adapters.
- For motorcycles with M10 x 1.25 or M10 x 1.5 thread in the rear wheel swing arm; e.g. for all Kawasaki models with M10 x 1.25 thread, Yamaha TRX 850, YZF 750/1000 and all KTMs with M10 metric thread (M10 x 1.5).
Tools for generations
Working on your motorbike is fun. But only if you have the right tools. There's nothing more frustrating than a rounded-off screw head on your machine. DIY mechanics who would like to avoid such mishaps, should choose tools from Rothewald. As soon as you pick up a Rothewald tool, you can feel that the firm's slogan "Tools for generations" is meant to be taken seriously. From socket set to synchroniser, or from motorcycle hoist to pair of gloves, you need look no further than Rothewald to find everything that makes a well-equipped workshop. It's good to know you can rely on your tools 100%.
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?