ROTHEWALD CHAIN BREAKER
ROTHEWALD CHAIN BREAKER AND RIVETER
Need to change your chain? That's a job you can do yourself! With the Rothewald Professional Chain Breaker and Riveter, you can remove your old chain and fit the new one in no time at all. This special tool does a great job on all D.I.D, Regina, RK and Enuma chains. And it will save you an expensive trip to your local motorcycle repair workshop.
- Heat-treated and oil-hardened special tool steel
- Chromed finish conforms to EN 12540
- Ergonomic, two-component handle
- Dimensions of box: 321 x 198 x 54
For use on:
- D.I.D 520, 525, 530 and 533 chains
- Regina 520, 525 and 530 chains
- RK 520, 525, 530 and 533 chains
- Enuma 520, 525 and 530 chains
- Saito 520, 525 and 530 chains
- Compatible with most motorcycle drive chains
Interesting to know:
This chain breaker and riveter is made by UNIOR Hand Tools, who are renowned for extremely strong and durable chain tools.
Tools for generations
Working on your motorbike is fun. But only if you have the right tools. There's nothing more frustrating than a rounded-off screw head on your machine. DIY mechanics who would like to avoid such mishaps, should choose tools from Rothewald. As soon as you pick up a Rothewald tool, you can feel that the firm's slogan "Tools for generations" is meant to be taken seriously. From socket set to synchroniser, or from motorcycle hoist to pair of gloves, you need look no further than Rothewald to find everything that makes a well-equipped workshop. It's good to know you can rely on your tools 100%.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?