SAITO GEL BATTERY
YB14L-A2 12V/14AH SAE230A
SAITO GEL BATTERY YB14L-A2 12V/14AH SAE230A
The saito GEL starter batteries give your motorbike exactly what you want: a lot of power with little maintenance and for a long time. That is the concept behind saito GEL starter batteries. And it works! Real starting power with minimal self-discharge at a favourable price make saito GEL starter batteries the perfect alternative to conventional starter batteries.
- the battery fluid is bound in a gel substance
- the casing is hermetically sealed and leak-proof, therefore position-independent during installation
- offers superior starting performance compared to conventional starter batteries
- minimal self-discharge
- very long service life
1 x saito GEL starter battery including screws, nuts if necessary as well as detailed application instructions.
Please take note of the following instructions now, which will save you tedious starting and such unpleasant things later on: If you do not find the right saito GEL battery for your vehicle straight away, look under "my bike" or all variants. Basically, the correct battery type for your motorbike is specified at the factory - so if you are not quite sure, it is usually sufficient to look in the owner's manual or at the designation of your old battery.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
Maintenance-free gel batteries are completely sealed. Although batteries of this type are also supplied pre-charged, they must be fully charged before installation, and only special chargers suitable for GEL batteries may be used.
Before installation, please check that the battery fits in your vehicle (dimensions), that the terminals are in the correct position and that the voltage (V) and capacity (Ah) are correct. Please read the package insert and the safety instructions carefully.
GOOD TO KNOW:
saito GEL batteries can tolerate an alternator charging voltage of up to 14.35 volts in the vehicle and can therefore often, but not always, be used as a replacement for standard or micro-fleece batteries. It is best to use a voltmeter on your vehicle to check how many volts the voltage regulator/alternator is delivering to your battery when you idle. We have made every effort not to list any GEL batteries in the bike database for vehicles whose voltage output is above the limit of 14.35 volts.
For more information, please see our documents section.
List of compatible motorcycles
Maintaining your motorcycle can actually be fun!
OEM spare parts? All well and good, but usually very expensive. The Japanese brand saito offers some highly attractive alternatives for wearing parts and accessories. How does that work? High-quality products are purchased from leading manufacturers around the world at the best possible terms and offered at low-cost prices under the brand name saito. Our customers benefit from this. Quality at a bargain price, because fun does not have to cost a fortune.
Maintenance-free batteries are prefilled and sealed
- They are factory activated (partially precharged) and always need to be fully charged with a suitable battery charger.
- They do not have to be filled with acid and must never be opened by force and acid added, as they have already been prefilled (acid absorbed in fibreglass mat). They are ready for installation apart from charging.
- These batteries will remain maintenance-free for their entire life and must not be opened by force under any circumstances.
- It is strictly forbidden to add distilled water or acid, as this would destroy the battery.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?