SW-MOTECH ENGINE GUARD
790/890 ADV/R BLACK
SW-MOTECH ENGINE GUARD 790/890 ADV/R BLACK
SW-MOTECH Aluminium Engine Guard:
Motorcycle-specific engine guard to protect against stone chips and collisions.
Made from 3 mm thick, super-strong and laser cut aluminium. In addition, the guards are equipped with ventilation holes for engine cooling and a side guard for use on enduros.
The finish is black powder-coated, brushed silver or a combination of both. The guard is mounted on the baseplate using countersunk screws. It is easy to fit, even if your motorbike has an original central stand.
P.S.: The engine guard for Suzuki DL 650 and DL 1000 may only be mounted in conjunction with the SW-MOTECH Engine Crash Bar for the Suzuki DL 650 and DL 1000 (Order no. 10023960 or 10023930). Otherwise the engine guard cannot be secured to the bike.
Information: The engine guard for the XL 600 V Transalp, 1987-99 models, Order no. 10023610, is not compatible with the "California" limited edition!
The engine guard extensions for the BMW R 1200 GS models are mounted on the centre stand, except for Order no. 10022821, which is front-mounted. All the extensions can be used with or without the corresponding SW-Motech engine guards.
Engineering for motorbikes
SW-MOTECH stands for competence in the development and production of practical solutions in the areas of luggage systems, navigation, ergonomics and safety - all perfectly designed to meet your riding needs. These products stand out thanks to their distinct look, constant high performance, patented technologies and elaborate innovations. Quality, durability and precision are of utmost importance. SW-MOTECH is the ideal companion for every adventure, no matter whether you are on the way to work, on a weekend tour or around globe.
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
This product is made of high-quality aluminium and will look great on your motorbike. To ensure that it gives you years of pleasure, please observe the following instructions: To keep this product in top condition, it should be treated after long trips in winter, or in rain or salty air (near the coast), and also at periodic intervals.
Water and salt encourage corrosion. After cleaning (e.g. with Procycle Special Gel Cleaner, Order no. 10004909), we recommend regularly polishing aluminium parts with standard aluminium polish (e.g. Alu-Magic, Order no. 10004031).
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?