LUGGAGE RACK EXTENSION
SW-MOTECH STREET-RACK LUGGAGE RACK EXTENSION
Sufficient "storage space", especially for larger bags and luggage you can always use when travelling. Therefore the SW-Motech extension for *Street Rack* racks is highly recommended. With a support surface of 30 x 45 cm the transport of large rear bags and other bulky luggage becomes a breeze. Especially helpful are the many lashing points that the stable rack offers.
The SW-Motech *Street-Rack* has a black powder coating, which protects the aluminium construction from corrosion and gives it an attractive appearance.
- generous support surface (30 x 45 cm), suitable for transporting large rear bags and other bulky luggage
- simplified lashing of luggage at numerous, large lashing eyes, 25 mm fasteners can be threaded through
- especially quick attachment of the Rackpack rear bag
is supplied with adapter plate for Street-Rack
- high quality processed, made of light aluminium, which is black powder-coated to protect against corrosion and abrasion
Scope of delivery
- 1 x extension for *street rack* luggage rack
- 1 x adapter plate for *street rack* luggage rack
- Assembly material
- Fitting instructions
Material: aluminium, surface: powder-coated
Engineering for motorbikes
SW-MOTECH stands for competence in the development and production of practical solutions in the areas of luggage systems, navigation, ergonomics and safety - all perfectly designed to meet your riding needs. These products stand out thanks to their distinct look, constant high performance, patented technologies and elaborate innovations. Quality, durability and precision are of utmost importance. SW-MOTECH is the ideal companion for every adventure, no matter whether you are on the way to work, on a weekend tour or around globe.
This product is made of high-quality aluminium and will look great on your motorbike. To ensure that it gives you years of pleasure, please observe the following instructions: To keep this product in top condition, it should be treated after long trips in winter, or in rain or salty air (near the coast), and also at periodic intervals.
Water and salt encourage corrosion. After cleaning (e.g. with Procycle Special Gel Cleaner, Order no. 10004909), we recommend regularly polishing aluminium parts with standard aluminium polish (e.g. Alu-Magic, Order no. 10004031).
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?