Titanium HD brake disc bolts
Titanium black pvd-coated
Titanium HD brake disc bolts Titanium black pvd-coated
Have you heard? Screws4Bikes has titanium brake disc screws for various Harley-Davidson motorcycles in its assortment. You don't have to put up with shabby or warped screws any more thanks to these high-quality titanium screw kits.
Each kit contains 5 screws respectively for one brake disc with countersunk flat slots and for brake discs screwed directly to the hub.
- Thread: Rolled
- Material: Titanium 6AL-4V (Grade 5)
- Tensile strength: 950 - 1050 N/mm² (corresponds to a 10.9 screw)
- Black pvd coated
- Each set contains 5 oval-head screws for one brake disc respectively
- Screw dimension at front: 5/16-18 UNC x 7/8" (T40 drive)
- Screw dimension at rear: 3/8-16 UNC x 1" (T45 drive)
FRONT suitable for:
All Harley-Davidson models from 1990 apart from V-Rod.
REAR suitable for:
All Harley-Davidson models from 1992 apart from trikes.
The fact is, with most stock motorcycles, too little attention is given to the design of screws and bolts. That's why Screws4Bikes offer the perfect alternative for all motorbike perfectionists: metric and imperial screw/bolt sets made of high-grade stainless steel. Very convenient when you're doing a conversion, and you save money at the same time, compared to buying screws and bolts individually. These high-quality screws and bolts come in a range of designs, including with a powder-coated head. So what's the benefit? That extra something for the look of your bike. Plus the reassuring feeling that comes with quality made to last.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?