TRW Lucas Brake Discs
TRW Lucas Brake Discs Type Approved
Now you can brake like a world champion racer - with TRW. These TRW brake discs are manufactured from a very hard and extremely durable steel. The metal can heat up to over 600°C during braking (e.g. on a fast mountain descent) without suffering any damage at all. The performance of these TRW brake discs is outstanding in every situation.
- The special surface finish helps to eliminate vibrations
- Special hardening processes give long service life
- Very low wear means up to 30% longer life compared with conventional discs
- Floating discs have a machined, titanium-coloured inner ring of aluminium
- Compatible with TRW sintered metal brake pads
- Brake discs are supplied individually; for double-disc systems, please order two
- Street-legal: type approval for Germany
When you change your brake discs, you should always fit new brake pads at the same time (not included - order separately).
Important: TRW brake discs are supplied individually; for double-disc systems, please order two.
Before installing the brake discs, please read and follow the accompanying safety instructions closely.
Our YouTube video "How to: change brake discs" shows you exactly how to do the job.
Every second counts when you brake!
TRW Lucas has been manufacturing premium-quality motorbike spare parts since 1976 (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949) and is the German market leader for brake discs, brake pads and steel-braided lines. Every time that product tests have been carried out by trade publications over the past 30 years, they have confirmed the excellent quality of these products. They have won test after test. Every second counts when you brake! Don't settle for anything less than quality products from the market leader.
Professional technical expertise is essential to fit this article. We therefore urge you to have it installed by a motorcycle workshop!
The German "Allgemeine Betriebserlaubnis (ABE)" (general type approval) authorises the use of the relevant accessories on the vehicle models listed in the certificate booklet. The certificate booklet must be carried along when driving and must be presented on request in the event of a traffic control or the main inspection (HU).
Accessories with an ABE do not have to be registered in the vehicle documents. However, if you do not want to carry the certificate with you at all times, you can have it registered (at a charge) by the TÜV, for example.
If the accessories are to be used on a vehicle that is not listed in the ABE, an individual approval is necessary.
The regulations in other countries may differ. Before ordering a product, please make sure that it may be used in road traffic in your region, your country.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?
What "MOTORRAD" magazine said about the Aprilia RSV mille:
- The Lucas brake discs are superior to the original Aprilia discs.
- Braking power buildup is linear and can be controlled with a light touch; the braking performance is very good.