TRW RACING BRAKE DISC
REAR, MST362RAC FIXED
TRW RACING BRAKE DISC REAR, MST362RAC FIXED
TRW *RACING* brake disc for the rear, type approved
For their new generation of brake discs, TRW uses a very hard steel. It is extremely durable, can be heated to an operating temperature in excess of 600 degrees and continues to function without any adverse effects.
- All discs come with type approval for Germany, including for scooter and Supermoto conversions
- Very low wear; up to 30% longer life than conventional discs
- Special surface finish prevents vibrations and improves brake-pad fit
- Thanks to high-performance floaters, they can also be used in racing without any problems
- Protection due to high proportion of stainless steel
- Laser-machining makes for lightweight construction with fine contours
- Each brake disc is individually compatible with organic and sintered brake pads from the full TRW range
- Minimal wear even when subjected to great stress
- Uniform increases and decreases in temperature
- When changing the brake discs, be sure to change the pads as well (not included - order separately).
- The brake discs are supplied individually; for double-disc systems, please order two.
- Please read the enclosed safety instructions prior to installation.
List of compatible motorcycles
Every second counts when you brake!
TRW Lucas has been manufacturing premium-quality motorbike spare parts since 1976 (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949) and is the German market leader for brake discs, brake pads and steel-braided lines. Every time that product tests have been carried out by trade publications over the past 30 years, they have confirmed the excellent quality of these products. They have won test after test. Every second counts when you brake! Don't settle for anything less than quality products from the market leader.
German type approval ("ABE)" allows the relevant accessory to be used on the vehicle models listed in the test report. Here it is the type abbreviation and not the maker's designation that is important for identifying the vehicle. The test report must be carried when riding in case it needs to be presented at a road-side check or vehicle safety inspection.
Accessories with type approval do not have to be registered in the vehicle documents! Those who do not want to carry the test report with them all the time can (for example) arrange to have the product registered by the Technical Inspection Association (subject to a charge).
If the accessory is to be used on a vehicle that is not listed in the type approval, an individual component approval is required. Although ABE type approval confirms the proper installation and safety of the product, it is the inspector who has to decide according to his technical expertise whether it is suitable for use on the vehicle.
An electric scooter with "ABE" approval has a type approval for Germany stating that the relevant vehicle satisfies all the relevant requirements of the eKFV (Small Electric Vehicle Ordinance in Germany) for the approval. In addition, insurance of the electric scooter is compulsory and use on pavements is forbidden. It can only be ridden on cycle paths and on the road (if a cycle path is not available). The minimum age for riding an electric scooter is 14 years. Although a driving license and helmet are not mandatory, they are highly recommended. An electric scooter must always be ridden solo.
Professional technical expertise is essential to fit this article. We therefore urge you to have it installed by a motorcycle workshop!