TRW RACING BRAKE DISC
FRONT, MSW246RAC FLOATING
TRW RACING BRAKE DISC FRONT, MSW246RAC FLOATING
TRW *RACING* brake disc for the front, type approved
Cool design, the finest of high-tech, with type approval for Germany, and all this at a rock-bottom price. Following an exhaustive testing phase and successful use on racing bikes, TRW is launching this new brake disc on the market.
- You can see straight away that this brake disc is a real head-turner. But it's not only about elegant design; this disc also delivers rock-solid performance. Its base material is a high-strength steel alloy (35 HRC). Hardened, then also thermally post-treated, this steel alloy is pretty much the ultimate in terms of strength. Even after extreme temperature stress of up to approx. 700 degrees, the brake disc stays cool and keeps its shape. Undamaged, the disc can still be used afterwards. These are the properties that make this disc so highly-prized, especially amongst the racing fraternity.
- The unusual contour is produced by cutting with high-powered lasers. The special shape ensures that the brake pads are continuously roughened, but without exhibiting significantly increased wear.
- The contour also allows an even increase and decrease in temperature, which in turn ensures that the pressure point is stable and makes even the most daring of braking manoeuvres relatively calculable
- These brake discs can be used with sintered metal, carbon or organic brake pads. They are extremely wear-resistant despite the excellent braking performance they offer.
- When changing the brake discs, be sure to change the pads as well (not included - order separately).
- The brake discs are supplied individually; for double-disc systems, please order two.
- Please read the enclosed safety instructions prior to installation.
List of compatible motorcycles
Every second counts when you brake!
TRW Lucas has been manufacturing premium-quality motorbike spare parts since 1976 (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949) and is the German market leader for brake discs, brake pads and steel-braided lines. Every time that product tests have been carried out by trade publications over the past 30 years, they have confirmed the excellent quality of these products. They have won test after test. Every second counts when you brake! Don't settle for anything less than quality products from the market leader.
The German "Allgemeine Betriebserlaubnis (ABE)" (general type approval) authorises the use of the relevant accessories on the vehicle models listed in the certificate booklet. The certificate booklet must be carried along when driving and must be presented on request in the event of a traffic control or the main inspection (HU).
Accessories with an ABE do not have to be registered in the vehicle documents. However, if you do not want to carry the certificate with you at all times, you can have it registered (at a charge) by the TÜV, for example.
If the accessories are to be used on a vehicle that is not listed in the ABE, an individual approval is necessary.
The regulations in other countries may differ. Before ordering a product, please make sure that it may be used in road traffic in your region, your country.
Professional technical expertise is essential to fit this article. We therefore urge you to have it installed by a motorcycle workshop!
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?