ZIEGER CHAIN GUARD
BMW G650X 2006-09
ZIEGER CHAIN GUARD BMW G650X 2006-09
You may have decided that it's time for a new chain guard, whatever the reason. If it doesn't have to be an original, why not choose a bike-specific Zieger chain guard instead. They're available in stainless steel, black or silver powder-coated This chain guard will certainly go perfectly with the look of your bike. It also offers optimal protection against chain lube and care product fling-off from your chain.
- Black powder-coated stainless steel
- No fairing elements need to be modified
- Chain guard uses the original mounting points
- Perfect fit
- Stylish look and optimal protection from dirt and chain lube fling-off
- Easy to install
1 chain guard incl. fittings
Motorcycle accessories made in Saxony
When Frank Zieger designed and built his first license plate holder back in 2005, the notion of having his own highly successful company still seemed like a distant dream. A metalworker by trade and also a serious motorcycle rider, he simply wanted something better than what was on the market. And from there, things just took off. A one-off item turned into a mini series, and as demand grew, so too did the range of products. Today Zieger employs 28 people in Dresden and Pirna, and the trend is upwards. The license plate holder is still Zieger's best selling product, but his crash bars, rear racks, engine guard plates, paddock stands and many other accessories are enjoying huge popularity.
Stainless steel is a collective term for rustproof steel. It is much more resistant to corrosion than non-alloyed steels. Stainless steel does not deteriorate, and is hygienic, UV-resistant, non-corroding, fracture-proof, non-toxic and environmentally friendly. It does not weather and can be recycled in its entirety, even after many years. Technically, the term "stainless steel" refers to corrosion-resistant steel alloys with a wide variety of compositions but always containing a high percentage of chromium (usually a minimum of 10.5%)
Stainless steel should be cleaned regularly like all other materials, especially after exposure to salty air (near the coast), and also at regular intervals.
Water can easily collect in corners, edges and screw connections, resulting in corrosion. So careful cleaning is important, and if necessary screws should be undone in order to clean the parts thoroughly.
Do not leave rusty steel parts against stainless steel to avoid the rust "contamination".
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?