TRW BRAKE-DISC FRONT
- All discs come with type approval for Germany, including for scooter and Supermoto ...
TRW BRAKE-DISC FRONT
For their new generation of brake discs, TRW/Lucas uses very hard steel. It is extremely durable, can be heated to an operating temperature in excess of 600 degrees and continues to function without any adverse effects.
- All discs come with type approval for Germany, including for scooter and Supermoto conversions
- Very low wear; up to 30% longer life than conventional discs
- Special surface finish prevents vibrations and improves brake-pad fit
- Floating brake discs have titanium-coloured milled inner rings
- Floating discs have a securely fitted floater to prevent annoying rattle
- Thanks to high-performance floaters, they can also be used in racing without any problems
- protection due to high proportion of stainless steel
- Laser-machining makes for lightweight construction with fine contours
- Each brake disc is individually compatible with organic and sintered brake pads from the full TRW/Lucas range
- When changing the brake discs, be sure to change the pads as well (not included - order separately).
- The brake discs are supplied individually; for double-disc systems, please order two.
- Read the enclosed safety instructions prior to installation.
List of compatible motorcycles:
YAMAHA YP 125 R X-MAX (SE321)
YAMAHA YP 125 R X-MAX (SE541)
YAMAHA XENTER 125 (SE59)
YAMAHA YP 125 R X-MAX /ABS (SE68)
YAMAHA YP 250 R X-MAX (SG162)
YAMAHA YP 250 R X-MAX /ABS (SG26)
YAMAHA YP 400 MAJESTY (SH054)
YAMAHA YP 400 R X-MAX (SH07)
YAMAHA T-MAX 500 ABS (XP500) (SJ03)
YAMAHA T-MAX 500 ABS (XP500) (SJ06)
MBK SKYCRUISER 125 (SKYCRU-125)
MBK SKYLINER 400 (SKYL400)
Test certificates (TÜV, ABE, material)
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 08
- As at:Feb 19, 2018, 8:43 PM
1 Price comparison with manufacturer's current recommended retail price
What "MOTORRAD" magazine said about the Aprilia RSV mille:
- The Lucas brake discs are superior to the original Aprilia discs.
- Braking power buildup is linear and can be controlled with a light touch; the braking performance is very good.
This may also interest you
Best in test
instead of €29.99
instead of €69.99