TRW MSTR138 FRONT BRAKE
TRW MSTR138 FRONT BRAKE
Now you can brake like a world champion racer - with TRW. These TRW brake discs are manufactured from a very hard and extremely durable steel. The metal can heat up to over 600°C during braking (e.g. on a fast mountain descent) without suffering any damage at all. The performance of these TRW brake discs is outstanding in every situation.
- The special surface finish helps to eliminate vibrations
- Special hardening processes give long service life
- Very low wear means up to 30% longer life compared with conventional discs
- Floating discs have a machined, titanium-coloured inner ring of aluminium
- Compatible with TRW sintered metal brake pads
- Brake discs are supplied individually; for double-disc systems, please order two
- Street-legal: type approval for Germany
When you change your brake discs, you should always fit new brake pads at the same time (not included - order separately).
Important: TRW brake discs are supplied individually; for double-disc systems, please order two.
Before installing the brake discs, please read and follow the accompanying safety instructions closely.
Our YouTube video "How to: change brake discs" shows you exactly how to do the job.
List of compatible motorcycles:
BMW F 800 R (0215/0217)
BMW F 800 S (0216)
BMW F 800 ST (0234)
BMW R 1200 RT (0368)
BMW R 1200 R (0378)
BMW R 1200 GS ADVENTURE (0380)
BMW R 1200 R/CLASSIC (0400)
BMW R 1200 RT (0430)
BMW HP2 SPORT (0458)
BMW K 1200 R (0584)
BMW F 800 GT (0B03)
BMW F 800 GT (EURO 4 AB 11.2016) (0B53)
BMW F 800 R (EURO 4 AB 11.2016) (0B54)
BMW F 800 R (0B54/15)
BMW R NINE T PURE (EURO 4) (0J11)
BMW R NINE T RACER (EURO 4) (0J21)
BMW R NINE T SCRAMBLER (EURO 4) (0J31)
BMW R NINE T URBAN G/S (EURO 4) (0J41)
Test certificates (TÜV, ABE, material)
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 42
- As at:Oct 19, 2019, 8:47 PM
2 Price comparison with current recommended retail price.
What "MOTORRAD" magazine said about the Aprilia RSV mille:
- The Lucas brake discs are superior to the original Aprilia discs.
- Braking power buildup is linear and can be controlled with a light touch; the braking performance is very good.
This may also interest you
instead of €5.761
(1 Liter = €3.981)
instead of €19.991