AFAM 520MX6 Motocross chain
black or gold
AFAM 520MX6 Motocross chain black or gold
AFAM is the Belgian company that is world class and sets the standard in the manufacture of motorbike drive chains of all categories, sprockets and complete chainsets. At AFAM, everything comes from a single source. All drive products are perfectly matched in their dimensions and tolerances. And you can experience this for yourself - just like many motocrossers and other motorcyclists. For example, with a low-wear AFAM 520MX6 chain. It is the new generation of motocross chain from AFAM for extreme demands. Sandy, stony ground, mud, all this is maximum punishment for any chain and has an absolutely negative effect on wear and service life. In contrast, AFAM uses chrome-plated pins, forged bushes and rollers, alloy plates as well as high-strength steel and the complete engineering and manufacturing know-how of a chain specialist.
- Low-wear motocross drive chain made of high-strength steel
- 116, 118, 120 chain links
- open with rivet lock
- Chrome-plated pins
- forged bushes and rollers
- alloy plates
- Gold or black plated
Good to know:
The AFAM 520MX6 motocross chain is supplied with hollow rivet connecting link. We recommend using the AFAM chain riveting tool for AFAM hollow rivets (10016799). It is best to order it at the same time.
Top-quality chain and sprocket kits from Belgium
A small Belgian town called Nazareth, near Ghent, is home to AFAM, manufacturer of exquisite drive technology. Many renowned chain manufacturers buy in sprockets and chain wheels from other companies, but with AFAM, everything comes from a single source. The advantage for you: All parts of the drive system work in perfect harmony, which means maximised power transmission efficiency and high chain mileage. It's hardly surprising that a manufacturer of this quality is also heavily involved in motor sport at an international level: AFAM not only wins races in MotoGP, Superbike and Motocross, but also gains valuable experience, which it channels into its ongoing developments for production bikes.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?