Brauns Twinparts Fork Cover
Brauns Twinparts Fork Cover Clean-Version
If you prefer a straight black finish for the front end of your Harley, then the Brauns Twinparts fork tube covers are a must. The covers are mounted between the triple trees and centred with O-rings. Two small holes on the rear prevent condensation forming between the cover and the fork tube. The aluminium covers are CNC-machined, after which they are chromed (corrosion protection) and then given a gloss black powder coating.
- Installation instructions are included
- The fork covers for the Sportster Forty Eight have a length of 165 mm for 39 mm forks up to year 2015 and 160 mm for 49 mm forks from year 2016.
- Fork covers for Harley forks with 39 mm diameter are 180 mm long
- Low Rider models from year 2018: Aluminium - highly polished
Braun's Twinparts is a small, fine family business, located in the Swabian part of Bavaria. Here, the cliché of the Swabian inventor applies: the Braun family lovingly takes care of the development and production of special parts for Harleys. Above all, they make sure that the V-Twins from Milwaukee get plenty of air to breathe, with the blessing of the TÜV. Beside own developments, some parts from the former assortment of "Made by Pistor" will be continued.
This product is made of high-quality CNC-machined aluminium and will look great on your motorbike.
To ensure that it gives you many years of service, please observe the following care instructions:
1. After installing the product, and each time you wash your motorbike, apply a wax-based care product, e.g. Procycle Polishing Wax, Order no. 10004923 for protection against wind and weather. You may need to repeat the application after an outing in winter weather, rain or salty air (near the coast).
2. Remove any corrosion as soon as possible using a standard aluminium polish (e.g. Autosol Aluminium Polish, Order no. 10004421).
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?