BREMBO BRAKEPADS REAR
BREMBO BRAKEPADS REAR ORGANIC, 07YA3908
Are your brake pads on their last legs? OK, then it's time to fit new ones! Brembo brake pads are an excellent choice.
All organic brake pads from Brembo, the world market leader for braking systems, are made from a very special blend of resin, as binder, plus metals, lubricants and abrasives. Of course, Brembo brake pads come with type approval for Germany.
High-performance brake pads from Brembo meet the most stringent braking demands and are ideal for normal street use, where the brakes are "cold" (around 300°C) most of the time.
- Good disc compatibility - suitable for all steel brake discs
- The price is stated per set for one brake disc.
- The KBA (Federal Motor Transport Authority) number on the brake pad plate guarantees type approval for Germany
Be sure to watch the Louis Video *How to change brake pads*. Our tips and tricks make it a very simple job!
Good to know:
All brake pads require careful bedding-in. After fitting the pads, you should initially brake gently and then allow the brakes to cool down. The time required for bedding-in depends on the blend of materials used - organic pads take longer than sintered pads.
List of compatible motorcycles
More than brakes!
Around 50 years ago, the Italian company started out producing brake discs for cars. Further brake system components such as brake calipers and brake pumps followed. In 1972, Brembo supplied brakes as original equipment for Moto Guzzi for the first time. From 1975, Ferrari Formula 1 cars began using Brembo brake technology. Today Brembo is the OEM for BMW, KTM, Harley-Davidson, Ducati and MV Agusta, among others.Brembo has dominated the motorcycle racing scene for many years now: over 20 titles in both the MotoGP and Superbike World Championship are impressive evidence of the superiority of Brembo's brake technology.And the secrets behind this success story? A passion for racing, the determination to always be the best, lots of meticulous development work and relentlessly high requirements on the quality of materials and workmanship.
The German "Allgemeine Betriebserlaubnis (ABE)" (general type approval) authorises the use of the relevant accessories on the vehicle models listed in the certificate booklet. The certificate booklet must be carried along when driving and must be presented on request in the event of a traffic control or the main inspection (HU).
Accessories with an ABE do not have to be registered in the vehicle documents. However, if you do not want to carry the certificate with you at all times, you can have it registered (at a charge) by the TÜV, for example.
If the accessories are to be used on a vehicle that is not listed in the ABE, an individual approval is necessary.
The regulations in other countries may differ. Before ordering a product, please make sure that it may be used in road traffic in your region, your country.
Made in the European Union
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?