- Add-On Parts
- Lighting & Electrics
- Bike-Specif. Turn Signals
- Heinzbikes NANO LED Under-Bar Turn Sig.
NANO LED UNDER-BAR TURN S
NANO LED UNDER-BAR TURN S
Heinzbikes NANO LED Under-Bar Turn Sig.
with position light for H-D models
Art. No. 10047174
Find your bike:
RRP €199.00 2
from €147.00 1
You have placed the following items in the shopping basket:
Your local Louis store
Heinzbikes NANO LED Under-Bar Turn Sig. with position light for H-D models
With the Nano LED dashboard indicator with position light HeinzBikes has put the crown on minimalism in dashboard construction. Because this masterpiece is actually the smallest and brightest indicator HeinBikes has ever developed. A real alternative to the original Harley-Davidson indicators.
State-of-the-art LED lighting technology has led to these astonishing tiny creatures, which are smaller than a 1 cent piece, "Made in Germany" and 100 % fit perfectly on all original H-D handlebar fittings.
- Material: aluminium, black anodized or chrome-plated
- simple installation without resistors
- flush closure with the fittings due to vehicle-specific dimensions
- 100 % perfect fit
- 12 V / 2 W, without resistors
- E-approved for front
- Dimensions: vehicle-specific
- Delivery: in pairs, ready for installation including cables
For various Harley-Davidson models built between 1990 and 2020.
Manufacturer details: HeinzBikes
Custom parts for Harley-Davidson and all other motorcycle brands
Great-grandfather Heinz had a burning passion for motorcycling and was a successful motorcycle racer, and this is the spirit in which the family business is run to this day: HeinzBikes Custom Parts. Initially, the company specialised in the production of exclusive add-on parts for Harley-Davidson motorcycles, mainly bagger conversions. But since then, HeinzBikes has also been developing and producing E-approved LED front and rear turn signal lights and LED fork lights for all other motorcycle brands. The inventors from Havelland are particularly proud of the innovative All-In-One license plate holder. Manufactured with heart, soul and high precision, HeinzBikes uses its own fair hands to put every one of its products together piece by piece.
This product is made of high-quality CNC-machined aluminium and will look great on your motorbike.
To ensure that it gives you many years of service, please observe the following care instructions:
1. After installing the product, and each time you wash your motorbike, apply a wax-based care product, e.g. Procycle Polishing Wax, Order no. 10004923 for protection against wind and weather. You may need to repeat the application after an outing in winter weather, rain or salty air (near the coast).
2. Remove any corrosion as soon as possible using a standard aluminium polish (e.g. Autosol Aluminium Polish, Order no. 10004421).
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
The ratings will be available to you again soon.
2-year right of return