K&N power air filter for motorcycles
K&N power air filter for motorcycles
K&N power air filters for motorcycles are undoubtedly among the best in the world. Outstanding filter performance and engine protection, performance boost and lower consumption, high-quality materials and durable design, top quality - all great arguments that win motorcycle riders over to K&N. The power air filters are clamp-on, washable and reusable permanent air filters with pliable flanges. With high airflow and outstanding filter performance.
- For higher performance
- High airflow
- Outstanding filtering efficiency
- Clamp-on design
- Clamp-on, washable and reusable
- Extreme durability
- High-quality materials
- No TÜV certificate. In Germany, individual TÜV test centre approval is required
The increased airflow with the power filter means that you may need to install larger main jets in your carburettors. Alternatively, you can increase the airflow through the original jets by gradually enlarging them with a jet reamer kit. Some technical experience is needed for this job!
The world's best air filter!
Economical: never change another filter! Once you replace the standard air filter with the K&N permanent air filter, it will last as long as your bike. The standard carburettor and air filter housing configurations remain the same. Registration of the modification in the vehicle document is not necessary. Sporty: the K&N permanent air filter boosts power as better airflow means fuel and air is mixed more quickly. The engine responds more spontaneously when the throttle is opened and the faster filling of the cylinders is translated into better acceleration. K&N permanent air filters get the most out of your engine.
These power air filters are compatible with many motorcycle models, but they are not E-marked and do not come with type approval, TÜV test certificate or any other form of official approval. This means they are not street-legal under the German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations (StVZO). They must only be fitted and used for racing, competition and show purposes (classic and collectible motorbikes). Before they are used on public roads, it is obligatory to first take them to your local test centre (TÜV in Germany) for individual component approval. We give no guarantee that such individual component approval will be possible. Please also note the information we provide regarding the relevant approval regulations (Item III), e.g. in our Standard Terms and Conditions, also for use outside of Germany.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?