ADJUSTABLE JOINT KITS
ADJUSTABLE JOINT KITS VAR.MODELS FRONT
Correct adjustment made easy! Adjustable footrest joints ensure the right foot position.
The latest development from LSL. CNC-machined footrest hinges with 8 possible adjustments and optimal adjustment range.
This gives the versatility to suit racers and tourers alike. You can choose a high, sporty position or a comfortable, low position. And if you like to vary your position now and then, all you need is a hexagon key to make a quick and easy adjustment. It's just a matter of individual preference.
How it works:
The LSL is adjusted by means of a circular lever screw mechanism with a radius of 25 mm. This gives a choice of 8 different positions (see the example in the picture). Includes type approval for Germany.
Please choose the right joint kit for your motorcycle model (see top right). Sold in pairs.
Footrests are not included. Please order your preferred footrests separately in your choice of colour (see below: "Compatible products").
If the footrests are set too low, the soles of your boots may touch the exhaust. Furthermore, positioning the footrests a long way forwards or backwards may change the distance from the gear shift and therefore have an effect on shifting. Always make sure that foot brake operation is not impeded!
When adjusting the footrest hinges, always make sure that safety is not affected in any way.
List of compatible motorcycles
Design and function at the highest level
Anybody who looks at the LSL conversion projects can see straight away that the people work with a great deal of passion and at least equally as much technical expertise. It is true that LSL places enormous value on creating a great look for all of its products, but maximum biking pleasure through excellent performance is always central to every product development. LSL has made an extremely good name for itself in the field of ergonomic optimization (handlebars, grips, levers and footrests). LSL also specialises in chassis- and hydraulic components, crash protection and lighting. Several accolades testify to the fact that LSL has taken the right approach with its commitment to technical finesse and quality without compromise - such as the fact LSL has won the 2013 "PS" magazine readers choice award in the "accessories/conversions" category for the fifth consecutive time.
This product is made of high-quality CNC-machined aluminium and will look great on your motorbike.
To ensure that it gives you many years of service, please observe the following care instructions:
1. After installing the product, and each time you wash your motorbike, apply a wax-based care product, e.g. Procycle Polishing Wax, Order no. 10004923 for protection against wind and weather. You may need to repeat the application after an outing in winter weather, rain or salty air (near the coast).
2. Remove any corrosion as soon as possible using a standard aluminium polish (e.g. Autosol Aluminium Polish, Order no. 10004421).
The German "Allgemeine Betriebserlaubnis (ABE)" (general type approval) authorises the use of the relevant accessories on the vehicle models listed in the certificate booklet. The certificate booklet must be carried along when driving and must be presented on request in the event of a traffic control or the main inspection (HU).
Accessories with an ABE do not have to be registered in the vehicle documents. However, if you do not want to carry the certificate with you at all times, you can have it registered (at a charge) by the TÜV, for example.
If the accessories are to be used on a vehicle that is not listed in the ABE, an individual approval is necessary.
The regulations in other countries may differ. Before ordering a product, please make sure that it may be used in road traffic in your region, your country.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?