light-tinted, with Mounting-Kit and ABE
Puig Scooter-Screens light-tinted, with Mounting-Kit and ABE
Installing a windshield is particularly advantageous for scooter riders. For example, one of the *Traffic* or *Urban* scooter windshields from Puig. If you ride your scooter all year round, whether for the daily commute into town or cross-country, then you'll love the greatly enhanced comfort that you gain with protection against wind and weather.
These scooter windshields are also an excellent choice for longer journeys. They come complete with a universal mounting kit for quick and easy installation.
- Height approx. 310 mm
- Width approx. 370 mm
- Height approx. 405 mm
- Width approx. 390 mm
For all the listed scooters, these scooter windshields are type-approved for Germany, so no entry is required in the vehicle papers.
If you're ordering from outside Germany, please note:
Before ordering, you should check the legal regulations that apply in your country for using such a scooter windshield on your vehicle.
Motorbike windshields and styling parts
Exactly 50 years ago the Puig company was founded not far from Barcelona. With the most modern development and production techniques, high-grade products for the automotive and motorcycle sector are still made on the 8,000 m2 site today. The best racers in the world choose Puig shields. The fairing windshields for production bikes draw directly from the experience and developments in MotoGP racing. The range of products also includes high-quality rear huggers, belly pans and crash bars. Of course, all items are supplied with type approval and installation instructions.
The German "Allgemeine Betriebserlaubnis (ABE)" (general type approval) authorises the use of the relevant accessories on the vehicle models listed in the certificate booklet. The certificate booklet must be carried along when driving and must be presented on request in the event of a traffic control or the main inspection (HU).
Accessories with an ABE do not have to be registered in the vehicle documents. However, if you do not want to carry the certificate with you at all times, you can have it registered (at a charge) by the TÜV, for example.
If the accessories are to be used on a vehicle that is not listed in the ABE, an individual approval is necessary.
The regulations in other countries may differ. Before ordering a product, please make sure that it may be used in road traffic in your region, your country.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?