Rukka Aramen Leatherpants
Rukka Aramen Leatherpants
The best complement to the excellent rukka *Aramen* men's leather jacket are the rukka motorbike trousers of the same name. The robust, 0.7 mm thick leather is hydrophobic, laminated and perforated. The *Aramen* trousers are absolutely weatherproof, super comfortable and have a great fit and top features. Thanks to the removable thermal lining filled with 60 g insulation fibres, you can also wear the *Aramen* leather trousers during cooler seasons and always go on a grand tour.
In general: rukka *Aramen* men's leather jacket (207479) and the trousers with it, then you have a real touring leather suit. Just right for sporty touring riders.
- breathable, wind- and waterproof, CORIUM+ Platinum climate membrane
- removable thermal lining, 100 % polyester
- Elasticated material at the sides, waistband, knees and back of the knees
- AirVents on the thighs
- Waistband and hem width adjustment
- Dirt-repellent Teflon and Scotchgard finishes
- all-round connection zipper
- rukka Air-Cushion-System on the seat
- anti-slip material on the seat
- prepared for rukka braces (not included)
- with belt loops
- 1 non-waterproof outer pocket
- D3O joint protectors at hips and knees/shins LVL1
- Gore-Tex Armacor reinforcements on knees. Armacor is a combination of high-tech fibres that provide excellent tear and abrasion resistance while being lightweight and allowing mobility.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- Safety seams according to ISO 4916 at the fall positions
- Cowhide leather, 0.7 mm thick, hydrophobic, laminated, perforated
- ARMACOR (85% polyamide, 15% aramid) material reinforcement on knees
- permanent mesh lining, 100% polyester
High-tech motorcycle clothing
Rukka has been synonymous with top-quality motorbike clothing for decades. Rukka always focuses on the complete system in this regard - from functional garments on the skin, to protector technology and the outer protective layer. Bikers who value quality, comfort and safety in equal measure cannot do any better than Rukka.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?
In its 19-2022 issue, ‘Motorrad’ magazine tested the Rukka Aramen suit, awarding it 4.5 out of 5 possible points. The following features were commended:
- comfortable cut
- good fit
- wide size range
- extremely large comfort area
- well waterproofed arm and leg cuffs
- good safety features