SAITO BRAKE-PADS ORGANIC
SAITO BRAKE-PADS ORGANIC KAWASAKI DIFFERENT
Soon or later it's time to replace the brake pads on your motorbike. So if you want to save yourself some money without compromising on performance, we have the perfect solution: organic brake pads in OEM quality from saito!
These brand-quality saito brake pads are made by a well-known manufacturer exclusively for Louis.
- With type approval for Germany (KBA (German Motor Transport Authority) number on the back of the brake pad)
- Extremely durable
- Outstanding wet braking
- Metal/ceramic components reduce heat build-up in the hydraulics
- The exact dimensions of the brake pads are given in the "Documents" section.
The price is stated per set for one brake disc.
Be sure to watch the Louis Video *How to change brake pads*. Our tips and tricks make it a very simple job!
Follow the safety instructions printed on the packaging and the motorcycle manufacturer's specifications. Avoid sharp braking for a few miles until the new brake pads have bedded in. This will prevent vitrification of the pads. Installing incompatible brake pads may cause serious damage to your motorcycle. You should have your new brake pads installed by a professional if you do not have the necessary knowledge for the job.
To prevent your new brake pads from squealing, you should apply a thin coat of copper paste (e.g. from Procycle) to the metal back surface, and if necessary the edges and also the cleaned holding pins of organic brake pads. Always make sure that no paste comes into contact with the pad(s)! A more effective and cleaner alternative to copper or ceramic paste is anti-squeal film (Order no. 10004371), which you simply stick to the reverse of the brake pad. It is suitable for braking systems with or without ABS and for both sintered and organic pads.
List of compatible motorcycles
Maintaining your motorcycle can actually be fun!
OEM spare parts? All well and good, but usually very expensive. The Japanese brand saito offers some highly attractive alternatives for wearing parts and accessories. How does that work? High-quality products are purchased from leading manufacturers around the world at the best possible terms and offered at low-cost prices under the brand name saito. Our customers benefit from this. Quality at a bargain price, because fun does not have to cost a fortune.
The German "Allgemeine Betriebserlaubnis (ABE)" (general type approval) authorises the use of the relevant accessories on the vehicle models listed in the certificate booklet. The certificate booklet must be carried along when driving and must be presented on request in the event of a traffic control or the main inspection (HU).
Accessories with an ABE do not have to be registered in the vehicle documents. However, if you do not want to carry the certificate with you at all times, you can have it registered (at a charge) by the TÜV, for example.
If the accessories are to be used on a vehicle that is not listed in the ABE, an individual approval is necessary.
The regulations in other countries may differ. Before ordering a product, please make sure that it may be used in road traffic in your region, your country.
Professional technical expertise is essential to fit this article. We therefore urge you to have it installed by a motorcycle workshop!
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?