saito Lithium-ion batteries
saito Lithium-ion batteries
Good news for all those who are looking for an affordable alternative to many lithium starter batteries and who also like lighter weight and smaller dimensions than ordinary gel or AGM batteries. Get the power your bike needs from Saito. The advantages are obvious:
- smaller and lighter than gel or AGM batteries
- powerful, high starting performance
- can be installed in any position (standing, lying, angled as no acid can leak)
- robust housing
- Including adhesive pads for versatile applications
- battery indicator
- low self-discharge
- long service life
- are charged faster than conventional batteries
- no memory effect
Saito lithium batteries are manufactured by one of the world's leading battery manufacturers and are subject to the same quality tests and safety regulations as the products of many other brands.
Please note: Before you switch to a lithium-ion battery (especially recommended for older motorbikes), it is best to check with a voltmeter at the battery terminals how high the charging voltage rises when you increase the speed at idle. The charging voltage should not exceed 14.6 volts if you want to enjoy your new Li-ion battery for a long time.
Good to know:
- Due to their specific characteristics, lead-acid batteries can only use 30% of their capacity, whereas lithium-ion batteries can use almost 100% of their capacity. For this reason, the lithium versions of DELO batteries need only 1/3 of the capacity (lower ampere hours) of a comparable lead-acid battery for the same starting power.
- Indicator: All lithium-ion batteries are equipped with a battery condition indicator.
- never use chargers that would desulphate deeply discharged batteries (below 10 volts) with a voltage higher than 14.6 volts before starting the actual charging process
- The maximum charge voltage of 14.6 volts must never be exceeded.
- Louis strongly recommends that you use one of the chargers listed under "Suitable items".
For further information, please see our documents section.
Maintaining your motorcycle can actually be fun!
OEM spare parts? All well and good, but usually very expensive. The Japanese brand saito offers some highly attractive alternatives for wearing parts and accessories. How does that work? High-quality products are purchased from leading manufacturers around the world at the best possible terms and offered at low-cost prices under the brand name saito. Our customers benefit from this. Quality at a bargain price, because fun does not have to cost a fortune.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?