SENA 10U BLUETOOTH-HEADS.
FOR ARAI HELMETS
SENA 10U BLUETOOTH-HEADS. FOR ARAI HELMETS
SENA 10U - fully integrated Bluetooth headset specifically for Arai helmets (individual set with special microphone and handlebar remote control).
This Sena 10U Bluetooth headset was specially developed for Arai helmets, and integrates virtually invisibly into the helmet. It is operated either via the handlebar remote control supplied, or by voice control, or using the two buttons on the microphone.
Intercom connection (requires at least two compatible headsets):
- Bike-to-bike intercom for up to 4 bikers in conference and a max. range of 1.600 m
- Rider-to-pillion intercom
- Intercom communication with headsets from other makers (limited communication options; the Sena Headset is paired as a mobile phone)
Mobile phone connection:
- Voice-activated call answer and reject (Vox technology) ??? so you never need to take your hands off the handlebar
- Voice-activated call function and dialling (mobile phone must support voice activation)
- Facility for simultaneous connection to two mobile phones
GPS sat nav connection
- Connection to compatible Bluetooth GPS sat navs (requires Bluetooth headset profile) for listening to navigation directions (e.g. Garmin zumo, TomTom Rider)
- Full duplex connection: simultaneous communication in both directions via intercom
- VOX function for hands-free intercom and telephone calls
- A2DP Bluetooth Stereo protocol for wireless hi-fi stereo connection to A2DP-compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- AVRCP function ??? for remote control of music playback (Play, Pause, Track forward, Track back) with compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- Individual volume adjustment for each audio source
- Noise-cancelling and echo-reducing digital signal processor
- Rider and pillion passenger can receive the same audio sound track (e.g. from MP3 player) via A2DP
- Integrated FM RDS radio
- Handlebar remote control for the Sena 10U is included
- Smartphone app for controlling and configuring the SENA 10U
- Menu voice control
- Menu status announcements
- Software update via USB port (requirement: PC with Windows XP, 7 or 8 or Mac OS)
- Sturdy and weather-resistant
- Talk time: 7 hours
- Standby time: up to 10 days
- Device can be used while it is charging
- SENA 10U incl. special microphone and stereo speakers
- Handlebar remote control RC4
- USB cable
- Instructions for Use
WEEE-Reg.Nr.: DE 27822105
SENA - Bluetooth Innovator in the Motorcycle and Outdoor Activities
SENA has been developing and producing wireless Bluetooth communication systems for industry since 1998. As the company boss is a biker himself and was dissatisfied with the Bluetooth headsets from other manufacturers, Sena also began producing communication solutions for bikers in 2010. The devices developed from practical experience are already well established on the US market and have won numerous independent comparative tests, not least because they are extremely simple and intuitive to use. Even when wearing motorbike gloves, it's easy to find the ingenious JogDial/push button at full speed instead of having to search for lots of different buttons. We are pleased that we are now also able to offer sophisticated Sena communication systems in Germany.
- Intercom conferencing (Mesh): No function
- User interface: 2 buttons and handlebar remote with 2 buttons and joystick
- Bluetooth specification: Bluetooth 4.1
- Mounting: preparation in the helmet
- Smartphone app for easy operation: iOS and Android
- Microphone types: Cable microphone included
- Intercom toggling mode (Bluetooth): Up to 4 users
- Intercom conferencing (Bluetooth): Up to 4 users
- Maximum standby time: 10 days
- Maximum talk time: 8 hours
- Maximum range between 2 devices: 1.600 meter
- Weather protection: waterproof handlebar remote
Overview of product features
- Driver to passenger intercom
- Bike-to-bike intercom
- Full-Duplex (intercom)
- Mobile Phone Connectivity
- Sat nav connectivity
- Software Updates
- MP3-Connectivity (wireless via A2DP)
- Stereo sound (A2DP)
- Remote control is possible (AVRCP)
- Spoke status announcements
- RDS radio
- Universal intercom with different brands
- Connection with two mobile phones
- Music sharing with passenger
- Voice controlled phonecall acceptance/denial
- Included handlebar remote control
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?