Stahlbus Brake Bleeding Skrew
Stahlbus Brake Bleeding Skrew With Check-Valve
Bleeding the air out of a closed hydraulic system (motorcycle brake or clutch) is actually quite easy, provided you've got the right tool for the job. Louis stocks the innovative speed bleeder screws from stahlbus for reliable, clean and fast bleeding and filling of the system.
Replace the original bleed screw with the stahlbus bleed valve (making certain to choose the correct thread size!!).
Then open the stahlbus bleeder valve and simply pump the air out using the brake or clutch pedal. And you don't even need a second person to assist you, because the bleeder valve is designed for single-handed operation.
These ingenious stahlbus bleed valves are also a great help when replacing rubber hoses with steel-braided lines.
- CNC precision-machined from nickel-plated steel
- Detailed, illustrated instructions for use
- Available in many thread sizes
- No type approval or entry in the vehicle documents required!
Order no. 10002852 is specifically for Brembo brake calipers with M12 x 1.0 thread, e.g. for the rear brake caliper on KTM and BMW motorbikes with ABS II system (e.g. R1150 GS)!
Please be sure to check that the thread size is correct! Sizes for specific vehicles can be found under "Documents"
stahlbus - We invent technology
It is often the small things that make life easier and more comfortable. Particularly the hydraulic quick-disconnect couplings, and oil and brake bleeder valves produced by the company stahlbus. Ingeniously simple solutions whose visual and technical brilliance make changing brake fluid and engine oil, and bleeding of hydraulic systems easier than ever. The products of the German specialist company are of the highest OEM quality which means that they are also commonly used in the world of motor sport and aircraft construction.
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?