TRW Brake-Pads Organic
ECE R90 homologated
TRW Brake-Pads Organic ECE R90 homologated
Of course, scooters, off-road vehicles and low-powered motorbikes also need new brake pads now and then. TRW supplies excellent products for these types of vehicle, too.
And at an amazingly low price.
- Optimal performance and bedding-in time
- The KBA (Federal Motor Transport Authority) number on the brake pad plate is your guarantee of type approval
- The organic material is very durable
- Outstanding wet braking Ceramic underlayer prevents the hydraulics from overheating
- Good disc compatibility, including cast iron. Brake pad sets mainly with springs
- The exact dimensions of the brake pads are given in our "Documents" section.
The price is stated per set for one brake disc. Follow the safety instructions printed on the packaging, and avoid sharp braking for a few miles until the new pads have bedded in. This will prevent vitrification of the pads.
Be sure to watch the Louis Video *How to change brake pads*. Our tips and tricks make it a very simple job!
Every second counts when you brake!
TRW Lucas has been manufacturing premium-quality motorbike spare parts since 1976 (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949) and is the German market leader for brake discs, brake pads and steel-braided lines. Every time that product tests have been carried out by trade publications over the past 30 years, they have confirmed the excellent quality of these products. They have won test after test. Every second counts when you brake! Don't settle for anything less than quality products from the market leader.
Professional technical expertise is essential to fit this article. We therefore urge you to have it installed by a motorcycle workshop!
The German "Allgemeine Betriebserlaubnis (ABE)" (general type approval) authorises the use of the relevant accessories on the vehicle models listed in the certificate booklet. The certificate booklet must be carried along when driving and must be presented on request in the event of a traffic control or the main inspection (HU).
Accessories with an ABE do not have to be registered in the vehicle documents. However, if you do not want to carry the certificate with you at all times, you can have it registered (at a charge) by the TÜV, for example.
If the accessories are to be used on a vehicle that is not listed in the ABE, an individual approval is necessary.
The regulations in other countries may differ. Before ordering a product, please make sure that it may be used in road traffic in your region, your country.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?
"Scooter&Sport" magazine tested brake pads from three manufacturers in it 3-2012 issue. Lucas was the only make to be awarded a SCOOTER&SPORT RECOMMENDATION. The following features were given special mention:
- Perfect fit, easy to install
- Good braking effect with both hot and cold brakes
- Minimal fade
- Good, smooth response
- Good controllability
- No squealing
Highly effective both cold and hot, Lucas brake pads are once again recommended by the magazine.
- No fading
- Excellent efficiency
- Outstanding control