TRW CARBON BRAKE PADS
TRW CARBON BRAKE PADS MCB 867
TRW brake pads are available for more than 6,000 motorcycles of all classes and models. Front and rear, of course. All TRW motorcycle brake pads are free of asbestos, to make them safe for people and the environment. TRW *Organic* brake pads come with type approval for Germany. They have a very long life and are compatible with all OEM and TRW brake pads. With TRW brake pads you brake safely and reliably!
- Proven friction pad mixture with high-quality components, including carbon, ceramic and resins
- Solid metal individual components, free of heavy metals
- The organic material has a long life (depending on how the brakes are used)
- Well balanced friction coefficients of front and rear axles
- Recommended by leading motorcycle magazines for years now, and the highest selling brake pad in Germany
- The KBA (Federal Motor Transport Authority) number on the black-painted backing plate guarantees type approval for Germany
- The exact dimensions of the brake pads are given in our "Documents" section.
- The price is per set for one brake disc, if you have 2 discs, please order 2x.
Be sure to watch the Louis Video *How to change brake pads*. Our tips and tricks make it a very simple job!
Always follow the safety instructions printed on the packaging, and avoid sharp braking for a few miles until the new pads have bedded in. This will prevent vitrification of the pads.
Sintered metal brake pads can be found in a separate section.
List of compatible motorcycles
Every second counts when you brake!
TRW Lucas has been manufacturing premium-quality motorbike spare parts since 1976 (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949) and is the German market leader for brake discs, brake pads and steel-braided lines. Every time that product tests have been carried out by trade publications over the past 30 years, they have confirmed the excellent quality of these products. They have won test after test. Every second counts when you brake! Don't settle for anything less than quality products from the market leader.
Professional technical expertise is essential to fit this article. We therefore urge you to have it installed by a motorcycle workshop!
The German "Allgemeine Betriebserlaubnis (ABE)" (general type approval) authorises the use of the relevant accessories on the vehicle models listed in the certificate booklet. The certificate booklet must be carried along when driving and must be presented on request in the event of a traffic control or the main inspection (HU).
Accessories with an ABE do not have to be registered in the vehicle documents. However, if you do not want to carry the certificate with you at all times, you can have it registered (at a charge) by the TÜV, for example.
If the accessories are to be used on a vehicle that is not listed in the ABE, an individual approval is necessary.
The regulations in other countries may differ. Before ordering a product, please make sure that it may be used in road traffic in your region, your country.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?
The organic Lucas brake lining (Order no. 10044157) has been given a MOTORRAD NEWS BEST BUY:
- Verdict: The Lucas brake pad not only offers good value and high performance, it also earns top marks in the sensory evaluation - impressive for an organic pad.
(6 different brake pads were tested, and two were awarded the "Motorrad Best Buy")
"Mopped" magazine's rating: Very Good
- The Lucas brake pads score points for the very low hand forces and the reliable braking control in particular. In addition, they brake brilliantly when hot, and their resistance to brake fade is beyond reproach.
- They also perform well in the wet.