TRW FRICTION PLATES SET
TRW FRICTION PLATES SET MCC 609
TRW Clutch Discs feature excellent precision fit.
- TRW/Lucas uses different mixtures in the manufacture its clutch discs according to the friction ratings of the OEM components.
- The majority of the materials used are "Made in Germany".
- The clutch discs are supplied as sets without intermediate plates.
- Notes: Before installing these components, take note of the correct sequence of the discs.
- Before you change the clutch discs, you should check that the springs and intermediate plates are still in perfect condition, and that the clutch body is not showing signs of wear.
- Some synthetic oils increase the risk of clutch slip
- Clutch discs should be immersed overnight in engine oil prior to installation. Only use motorcycle engine oil.
- When you change your clutch discs, we recommend that you check the colour and condition of your old steel intermediate plates and preferably replace them (see below: "We recommend the following for this product").
Good to know:
The serial number tells you how many parts come with the product. The number after the slash indicates this: Example clutch plates MCC 123-7 means 7 pieces are included.
Every second counts when you brake!
TRW Lucas has been manufacturing premium-quality motorbike spare parts since 1976 (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949) and is the German market leader for brake discs, brake pads and steel-braided lines. Every time that product tests have been carried out by trade publications over the past 30 years, they have confirmed the excellent quality of these products. They have won test after test. Every second counts when you brake! Don't settle for anything less than quality products from the market leader.
Professional technical expertise is essential to fit this article. We therefore urge you to have it installed by a motorcycle workshop!
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.