TRW CLUTCH SPRINGS
REINFORCED MEF 337-6
TRW CLUTCH SPRINGS REINFORCED MEF 337-6
TRW have strengthened their clutch spring sets, enabling the clutch discs to disengage more efficiently and counteracting clutch slip.
- Reinforcement of the springs is achieved either by increasing the length or by using stronger windings
- The reinforcement corresponds to approximately 10% compared to the original springs
- Installation only with the necessary prior knowledge or by a specialist
- The TRW clutch springs are galvanised and are supplied as a complete set
- Available for a wide range of motorcycle models
Good to know:
The serial number tells you how many parts come with the product. The number after the slash indicates this: Example clutch springs MEF 123-6 means 6 pieces are included
List of compatible motorcycles
Every second counts when you brake!
TRW Lucas has been manufacturing premium-quality motorbike spare parts since 1976 (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949) and is the German market leader for brake discs, brake pads and steel-braided lines. Every time that product tests have been carried out by trade publications over the past 30 years, they have confirmed the excellent quality of these products. They have won test after test. Every second counts when you brake! Don't settle for anything less than quality products from the market leader.
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
Professional technical expertise is essential to fit this article. We therefore urge you to have it installed by a motorcycle workshop!
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?