- Add-On Parts
- Clutch Levers
- LSL ERGONIA Clutch Lever
CLUTCH LEVER ERGONIA
CLUTCH LEVER ERGONIA
CLUTCH LEVER ERGONIA
LSL L53 VARIOUS MV AGUSTA
Art. No. 10013234
Only for models with mechanical clutch
Find your bike:
from €119.95 1
You have placed the following items in the shopping basket:
Your local Louis store
CLUTCH LEVER ERGONIA LSL L53 VARIOUS MV AGUSTA
LSL ERGONIA Clutch Lever
- Ultra light lever design with new adjustment mechanism
- Width adjustment and, in addition, infinite length adjustment are provided by the slider guided in a T-groove connection
- Adjustable to suit each individual rider
- Slider is infinitely adjustable (0 - 26 mm)
- A clamping screw provides locking along the slot
- Revolutionary design
- Anodised star-wheel adjuster
- Adjustment is by means of the plastic key supplied
- Aerodynamically shaped slot at the end of the lever
- High-quality anodising for a brilliant, colour-fast finish
- Comes with type approval; no entry required in vehicle documents
List of compatible motorcycles
Manufacturer details: LSL
Design and function at the highest level
Anybody who looks at the LSL conversion projects can see straight away that the people work with a great deal of passion and at least equally as much technical expertise. It is true that LSL places enormous value on creating a great look for all of its products, but maximum biking pleasure through excellent performance is always central to every product development. LSL has made an extremely good name for itself in the field of ergonomic optimization (handlebars, grips, levers and footrests). LSL also specialises in chassis- and hydraulic components, crash protection and lighting. Several accolades testify to the fact that LSL has taken the right approach with its commitment to technical finesse and quality without compromise - such as the fact LSL has won the 2013 "PS" magazine readers choice award in the "accessories/conversions" category for the fifth consecutive time.
German type approval ("ABE)" allows the relevant accessory to be used on the vehicle models listed in the test report. Here it is the type abbreviation and not the maker's designation that is important for identifying the vehicle. The test report must be carried when riding in case it needs to be presented at a road-side check or vehicle safety inspection.
Accessories with type approval do not have to be registered in the vehicle documents! Those who do not want to carry the test report with them all the time can (for example) arrange to have the product registered by the Technical Inspection Association (subject to a charge).
If the accessory is to be used on a vehicle that is not listed in the type approval, an individual component approval is required. Although ABE type approval confirms the proper installation and safety of the product, it is the inspector who has to decide according to his technical expertise whether it is suitable for use on the vehicle.
An electric scooter with "ABE" approval has a type approval for Germany stating that the relevant vehicle satisfies all the relevant requirements of the eKFV (Small Electric Vehicle Ordinance in Germany) for the approval. In addition, insurance of the electric scooter is compulsory and use on pavements is forbidden. It can only be ridden on cycle paths and on the road (if a cycle path is not available). The minimum age for riding an electric scooter is 14 years. Although a driving license and helmet are not mandatory, they are highly recommended. An electric scooter must always be ridden solo.
This product is made of high-quality CNC-machined aluminium and will look great on your motorbike.
To ensure that it gives you many years of service, please observe the following care instructions:
1. After installing the product, and each time you wash your motorbike, apply a wax-based care product, e.g. Procycle Polishing Wax, Order no. 10004923 for protection against wind and weather. You may need to repeat the application after an outing in winter weather, rain or salty air (near the coast).
2. Remove any corrosion as soon as possible using a standard aluminium polish (e.g. Autosol Aluminium Polish, Order no. 10004421).
The ratings will be available to you again soon.
2-year right of return