TRW BRAKE- / CLUTCH LINES
MCH 215 V1
TRW BRAKE- / CLUTCH LINES MCH 215 V1
TRW clutch lines/steel-braided lines:
- An intelligent solution - Made in Germany.
- Steel-braided brake lines with type approval for Germany are identified with a KBA (German Motor Transport Authority) code.
- Significantly improved pressure point and responsiveness
- Every line bears a registered, sequential number and the manufacture code.
- TRW gives a long-term warranty on materials and workmanship.
- The standard colour for the connections is titanium.
- In the Documents area you will find installation instructions and the type approval in pdf format, enabling to view and/or to print.
List of compatible motorcycles
Every second counts when you brake!
TRW Lucas has been manufacturing premium-quality motorbike spare parts since 1976 (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949) and is the German market leader for brake discs, brake pads and steel-braided lines. Every time that product tests have been carried out by trade publications over the past 30 years, they have confirmed the excellent quality of these products. They have won test after test. Every second counts when you brake! Don't settle for anything less than quality products from the market leader.
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
Professional technical expertise is essential to fit this article. We therefore urge you to have it installed by a motorcycle workshop!
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?