TRW CLUTCH SPRINGS
REINFORCED MEF 137-6
TRW CLUTCH SPRINGS REINFORCED MEF 137-6
TRW have strengthened their clutch spring sets, enabling the clutch discs to disengage more efficiently and counteracting clutch slip.
- Reinforcement of the springs is achieved either by increasing the length or by using stronger windings
- The reinforcement corresponds to approximately 10% compared to the original springs
- Installation only with the necessary prior knowledge or by a specialist
- The TRW clutch springs are galvanised and are supplied as a complete set
- Available for a wide range of motorcycle models
Good to know:
The serial number tells you how many parts come with the product. The number after the slash indicates this: Example clutch springs MEF 123-6 means 6 pieces are included
List of compatible motorcycles
Every second counts when you brake!
TRW Lucas has been manufacturing premium-quality motorbike spare parts since 1976 (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949) and is the German market leader for brake discs, brake pads and steel-braided lines. Every time that product tests have been carried out by trade publications over the past 30 years, they have confirmed the excellent quality of these products. They have won test after test. Every second counts when you brake! Don't settle for anything less than quality products from the market leader.
Professional technical expertise is essential to fit this article. We therefore urge you to have it installed by a motorcycle workshop!
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.