- Back to Brake Pads
- Saito Brake-Pads Organic With ABE Different Models
- Brembo Brakepads Organic With ABE
LUCAS BRAKE-PADS SINTER
MCB 748 SV
LUCAS BRAKE-PADS SINTER
MCB 748 SV
Stop right there! Those are the sintered metal brake pads from TRW. Recommended by leading motorcycle magazines for years now, and of course with type approval for Germany. The KBA (German Motor Transport Authority) number on the brake pad plate is your guarantee. These brake pads are top-quality products offering high braking performance and great durability.
- Direct brake response with good controllability
- Only minimal hand force required; well-balanced friction coefficient at front and rear axle
- Solid metal individual components, free of heavy metals
- Outstanding wet braking
- Good disc compatibility - suitable for all steel brake discs
The exact dimensions of the brake pads are given in the "Documents" section.
The price is stated per set for one brake disc.
Be sure to watch the Louis Video *How to change brake pads*. Our tips and tricks make it a very simple job!
It is essential to follow the safety instructions printed on the packaging. Organic brake pads can be found in a separate section.
List of compatible motorcycles:
BMW R 1200 GS (0303)
BMW R 1200 GS (0307)
BMW HP2 MEGAMOTO (0310)
BMW R 1200 ST (0328)
BMW R 1200 S (0366)
BMW R 1200 RT (0368)
BMW R 1200 GS ADVENTURE (0380)
BMW R 1200 GS ADVENTURE (0382)
BMW R 1200 R/CLASSIC (0400)
BMW R 1150 RT (0419)
BMW R 1100 S (0422(259))
BMW R 1100 S BOXER-CUP REPLIKA (0422/S(259)
BMW R 1200 RT (0430)
BMW R 1150 RS (0447)
BMW R 1200 GS DOHC (0450)
BMW R 1200 GS ADVENTURE (0470)
BMW K 1300 S (0508)
BMW K 1300 GT (0538)
BMW K 1200 S (0581)
BMW K 1200 GT (0587)
BMW K 1200 RS (547)
BMW K 1200 GT (548)
BMW R 1150 R (R1150R)
BMW R 1150 GS (R21)
BMW R 1150 GS ADVENTURE (R21/ADVENT)
SFM (SACHS) ZX 125 (ENDURO) (ZX-125)
Safety data sheets
- Die hydraulische Motorradbremse
- Informationen zur Handhabung der ABE bei Bremsbelaegen
- Montageanleitung Lucas Bremsklötze
- Schraubertipp: Bremsklötze erneuern
- Tipp: Bremsbelagwechsel bei ABS System
- Verwendung von Zubehörteilen; der TÜV-Hanse informiert was man darf
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 21
- As at:May 21, 2019, 9:04 PM
In its 12-2018 issue, "Tourenfahrer" magazine tested various brake pads on the Suzuki GSX-S750. Lucas sintered brake pads (and one rival brand) were awarded a TOURENFAHRER RECOMMENDATION. The following features were given special mention:
- Very predictable braking performance
- Good brake control
- Consistent pressure point
- Top performance, low price
In its 5-2017 issue, "Motorrad News" magazine tested eight brake pads on the Kawasaki Z650. Lucas Sintered Metal Brake Pads (together with one competitor) was awarded a "MOTORRAD NEWS RECOMMENDATION". The following features were given special mention:
- Very good controllability of braking force, very good response
- Moderate hand force
- Minimal fade
- Very short braking distance
- Very long life
- Good value for money
In its 23-2016 issue, MO magazine tested Lucas TRW Sinter Brake Pads on the Suzuki GSX-S 1000 and awarded them an MO BEST BUY recommendation.
Special mention was given to the noticeably stronger braking performance and lower price compared to the original brake pads.
In its 6/2014 issue, "Motorradfahrer" magazine tested a variety of accessories on the Suzuki GSR 750. TRW Sinter Brake Pads were awarded a MOTORRADFAHRER RECOMMENDATION.
"The sintered metal brake pads from TRW transform the toothless GSR braking system into a real stopper". A must-have for this motorbike because, after fitting new pads, you can easily operate the GSR lever with two fingers into the ABS control range. When slowing down, the bite increases with rising temperature, so it is not too aggressive at first, which makes these pads suitable for everyday use. TRW thus offers the perfect brake pad composition for the vexed issue of the GSR brake."