Bolt sets for HD derby cover
Stainless steel black
Bolt sets for HD derby cover Stainless steel black
Very popular among the owners of various Harley-Davidson motorcycles, the black screws4bikes bolt sets are very popular. They are made of solid stainless steel and are black powder-coated in a unique process. Their advantage: The screws4bikes powder coating is very robust. The fasteners retain their deep black appearance - even after being screwed in or out several times with tools. Finally you can replace all "ugly" silver and scratched screws on your black Harley, for a first-class look.
screws4bikes fastener sets are visually and functionally high-quality, black powder-coated stainless steel screws that can take a lot of hassle.
- no more rust
- high-quality, resistant powder coating
- top addition to our motor bolt sets
The original fasteners are mostly only made of galvanized steel or are partly chrome-plated. The thin layers scratch very easily if you work on them with tools. That looks unattractive and in addition these screws also rust over time.
The fact is, with most stock motorcycles, too little attention is given to the design of screws and bolts. That's why Screws4Bikes offer the perfect alternative for all motorbike perfectionists: metric and imperial screw/bolt sets made of high-grade stainless steel. Very convenient when you're doing a conversion, and you save money at the same time, compared to buying screws and bolts individually. These high-quality screws and bolts come in a range of designs, including with a powder-coated head. So what's the benefit? That extra something for the look of your bike. Plus the reassuring feeling that comes with quality made to last.
Stainless steel is a collective term for rustproof steel. It is much more resistant to corrosion than non-alloyed steels. Stainless steel does not deteriorate, and is hygienic, UV-resistant, non-corroding, fracture-proof, non-toxic and environmentally friendly. It does not weather and can be recycled in its entirety, even after many years. Technically, the term "stainless steel" refers to corrosion-resistant steel alloys with a wide variety of compositions but always containing a high percentage of chromium (usually a minimum of 10.5%)
Stainless steel should be cleaned regularly like all other materials, especially after exposure to salty air (near the coast), and also at regular intervals.
Water can easily collect in corners, edges and screw connections, resulting in corrosion. So careful cleaning is important, and if necessary screws should be undone in order to clean the parts thoroughly.
Do not leave rusty steel parts against stainless steel to avoid the rust "contamination".
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?