ALU.THROTTLE GRIP COVER W
BALL BEARINGS VAR. MODELS
ALU.THROTTLE GRIP COVER W BALL BEARINGS VAR. MODELS
Hardly anything is more annoying when you are off-road with your motocross bike or enduro and your engine takes the gas as he wants. Scar has addressed this problem and developed a throttle grip sleeve made of aluminum, which can be dosed extremely well thanks to a ball bearing. Without a hang or hook. Friction is minimized and the throttle grip can be moved with ease. The corrugated surface of the Scar sleeve holds the grip rubber wonderfully. No slipping like on a smooth throttle grip sleeve.
- Material: Aluminum
- integrated ball bearing
- smooth throttle action, no sagging or hooking
- no slipping of the throttle grip rubber
List of compatible motorcycles
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?