HOLLOW SCREW M10X1,0X19MM
BLEED VALVE HOLLOW SCREW M10X1,0X19MM
You can bleed your brakes with confidence - even if you have to do it without any assistance - when you use the patented stahlbus Combi Brake Bleeder. It is a hollow bolt (anodised aluminium) with an integral bleed valve (nickel-plated steel). This highly innovative speed bleeder screw allows you to bleed and fill many different hydraulic brakes and clutches. With no air bubbles!
If the original bleed screw does not have a ventilation system, you can use the stahlbus bleeder valve with banjo bolt
One-hand operation, requiring no assistance. Reliable, clean, fast. Ensure that the reservoir is always kept topped up.
- CNC precision-machined part made of anodised aluminium
- Integral speed bleeder screw made of nickel-plated steel
- With detailed illustrated instructions
- Available in many thread sizes
- No entry required in vehicle documents
Please be sure to check that the thread size is correct! You will find a detailed list of models under 'Downloads'.
Good to know:
Ideal when replacing rubber brake and clutch lines with steel-braided lines.
List of compatible motorcycles
stahlbus - We invent technology
It is often the small things that make life easier and more comfortable. Particularly the hydraulic quick-disconnect couplings, and oil and brake bleeder valves produced by the company stahlbus. Ingeniously simple solutions whose visual and technical brilliance make changing brake fluid and engine oil, and bleeding of hydraulic systems easier than ever. The products of the German specialist company are of the highest OEM quality which means that they are also commonly used in the world of motor sport and aircraft construction.
This product is made of high-quality aluminium and will look great on your motorbike. To ensure that it gives you years of pleasure, please observe the following instructions: To keep this product in top condition, it should be treated after long trips in winter, or in rain or salty air (near the coast), and also at periodic intervals.
Water and salt encourage corrosion. After cleaning (e.g. with Procycle Special Gel Cleaner, Order no. 10004909), we recommend regularly polishing aluminium parts with standard aluminium polish (e.g. Alu-Magic, Order no. 10004031).
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?